+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    To be fair gray I'm quoting him pre match I've not listened to the post match yet but he seems to have changed his tune from what I've read. Norwich are up there with reading and MK Dons regarding spoiling and gamesmanship is it pretty no of course not is it a professional job yes course it is nobody moaned at Bolton did they ?
    No way were we time wastin in't first half at Bolton like their keeper was today Bully,we had 50% posession at Bolton they had 32% yesdi,the conditions were alot worse at Bolton and also we don't play anywhere near the same style of football as Bolton.Norwich won the game and that's a fact but the way they did was rubbish in my view.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    No way were we time wastin in't first half at Bolton like their keeper was today Bully,we had 50% posession at Bolton they had 32% yesdi,the conditions were alot worse at Bolton and also we don't play anywhere near the same style of football as Bolton.Norwich won the game and that's a fact but the way they did was rubbish in my view.UTCB
    The way Norwich set up & played was anti football in my view Rodders. We're used to teams coming to BDTBL and getting 10 bodies behind the ball, but who'd have thought Norwich would have done it? and time wasting from the first half, really, is that the best you can do Norwich? Pathetic.

I suppose its a compliment to SUFC in a way, and shows how high our stock has risen over the last 12 months under Chrissy.

Bloke who sits next to me goes to every game home an away he said they're doin what we did at Bolton maybe not 1st half but definately 2nd we came away saying it was a professional job,well Norwich did one on us and yes we should take it as a compliment

Chris Wilders opinion

Our Christopher needs to lose a bit of timber,that's a fair size bay window

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Our Christopher needs to lose a bit of timber,that's a fair size bay window
    He should Carloss for tips on a healthy "mediteranean" diet.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    He should Carloss for tips on a healthy "mediteranean" diet.
    Will Tufty be in't stands at the Sty on Sunday?Radio Sheff should ask him into the commentary box. UTCB

Police fault? So, the Unitedites throwing punches from behind are blameless mate?

Hope they are found and banned.

It would have been a brilliant game to watch if both sides had set up like Norwich did, would it not!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast