+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Save Donaldson for the Sty

Save Donaldson for the Sty

That's what I'd do

But in CW we trust.

Not much option given he's injured.
    Says a lot when we get all giddy about a 33 yr old as our saviour and today proved how utterly light we are for good strikers.
    Difference between winning and losing. We all said we need at least 2 during the window and guess what? We were right. I appreciate Wilder felt the same way as his attempts to sign Sinclair and Cole proved. GOALS WIN GAMES.

8 played and 3 players have scored!!!!!!

I hope he's fit next week, because despite our good approach play and dominance in possession yesterday we looked on the most part toothless in the box

Evans aint fit and needs an op

Brooks was a positive

Sharp could be out for an age if he's torn his stomach muscle

Lavery and Hanson out but not the answer for me

What's up with Clarke?

2 rumours doin the rounds 58 one was he had a family problem possibly bereavement 2nd one was chris put him on the bench and he refused. First one sounds plausible 2nd one totally implausible if he was available he would have started not been on the bench behind a half fit ched

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    2 rumours doin the rounds 58 one was he had a family problem possibly bereavement 2nd one was chris put him on the bench and he refused. First one sounds plausible 2nd one totally implausible if he was available he would have started not been on the bench behind a half fit ched
    I heard the rumour B regards family reasons, but Wilder never mentioned that and intimated everyone was injured

Wilder might not have felt it appropriate to discuss any personal problems Leon may be having, might even have been at his request. His business and all that.