+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 up front again

Phucking brutal, if we persist with the current manager we are staring at another season in this division, did we actually hit the target today?

Closest we got was McDonald shaved the crossbar. So no we officially didn't have a shot on target, scandalous. Ray GTF

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Closest we got was McDonald shaved the crossbar. So no we officially didn't have a shot on target, scandalous. Ray GTF
    Did you miss the 'shot' that hit the post square on?

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    And Toshney at RB......looks like a 2's up to the fans.

I wont be expecting us to win 6-0 today

Quinn off ----> Edge on
    My mate thought we were going for it and bring N'koi on lol

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Did you miss the 'shot' that hit the post square on?
    From McMullan was a cross!

I thought there was some positive bits to be taken out the first half! Sadly there was too much of the same old, same old that its disappeared into the turgid fog that goes with "supporting" United at the minute!

Next week they have another chance, but i could do with nice relaxing weekends instead of this!

Jesus christ. How the **** can anyone STILL be backing this clown? Not a single shot on target against the team who were joint bottom of the league at the start of the day. Honestly Shedka? Ur happy because we avoided defeat?
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 16-09-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Most expected us to lose, kept our first cleansheet on Falkirks plastic for awhile, didn't leave with nothing

Not lost ground on the top either

Now have to beat a decent Morton side next week
    We were still schite . We just look so pedestrian when we have the ball. Just how many shots at goal did we have today? Always try for that extra pass sideways. Falkirk a team low in confidence without a win this season and we just sat off them. Should have been right at them from the start. Boring , Boring, Boring.
    Thank phuck I'm in the Hospitality next Saturday. 🍺🍺🍺

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Just how many shots at goal did we have today?
    0 (zero).

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Jesus christ. How the **** can anyone STILL be backing this clown? Not a single shot on target against the team who were joint bottom of the league at the start of the day. Honestly Shedka? Ur happy because we avoided defeat?

Case in point... An absolute clown of a post, not one post from me has said or mentioned being happy.... Just the usual shyt thick post you get where people make things up

Anyway, I actually think many unrealistically on here were too quick to say we were stronger than last season, not for me so far, overall we had better players last season (certainly up until January when we had a poor window)

Will be a tight league all the way and I don't look at us as favourites to finish top, new manager or not

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)