+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 up front again

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    From McMullan was a cross!
    And Gallaghers was?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    And Gallaghers was?
    How can you compare todays events to anything that happened against europes best! And Kevin meant it!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Case in point... An absolute clown of a post, not one post from me has said or mentioned being happy.... Just the usual shyt thick post you get where people make things up

Anyway, I actually think many unrealistically on here were too quick to say we were stronger than last season, not for me so far, overall we had better players last season (certainly up until January when we had a poor window)

Will be a tight league all the way and I don't look at us as favourites to finish top, new manager or not
    So ur categorically NOT happy with todays performance and result then. Is that what ur saying?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    So ur categorically NOT happy with todays performance and result then. Is that what ur saying?
    simples...RM cant seem to get the players performing to their capabilities imo

why?in simple terms he cant get his message over for them to understand OR his message is understood but the players dont buy into it,OR he doesnt have a clue how to set up these players as a functioning team as his message is flawed hence they dont respect him or his decisons?

any which way you look at it there is not any positives moving forward as i cannot see any deficiencies improving.

I never wanted Ray as too raw and unproven even at this level.We needed a manager who could stabilise us and had the nous to also build for the next season if we didn't get up at the first attempt which was always more likely and sadly came to pass.

On top of all this we have the obvious "style" of play...if any?What is Rays vision on how we should play,compete but also express...i cant even see something as basic as a high tempo closing down even at home...what is the game plan??

imo he like Mixu b4 him is lost and out his depth,CLICHE paradise both of them...our club most certainly needs a manager in who has experience and that goes as far back as Jackie...why it hasnt happened is something the majority will agree on..ST! A total incompetent who is now in hiding due to being found wanting once everything CL etc had put into place eventually WAS SOLD OFF asap under another two facer Jackie.

Two separate issues folk may say but imo both go hand in hand and until the head honcho is removed/or scarpers with "the money he is due" we will continue to stutter,stagger or eventually fall into oblivion!!

Apart from that sadly i predict a humping next week,as i feel we were lucky to get a draw today,you need to go out and believe you can win b4 it actually happens!

There seems to be no plan A or B never mind C and that is both on and off the pitch...our club is now laughed at and sadly imo quite rightly so.....what a fall!!

"Here endeth the lesson" or should i say build up of bile from watching the events of the past 3 seasons due to total greed and incompetence.Could be worse i suppose i could have supported the funny team then i wouldnt have had all the good times....and all in colour i may add!

DUFCalways
    Last edited by Eamons_lost_wig_04; 16-09-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Brutal

end of

5 goals in 6 games. Yep I am a thicko and an idiot because I am very unhappy with this ****e and will not travel again other than Livingston and Brechin for the interest factor till the incumbent manager is gone. Travelling support is beginning to fall off dramatically barely 900 at Falkirk...

So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    **** off Mckinnon with your ****ty draw away from home v the 2nd favs for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    **** off Mckinnon with your ****ty draw away from home v the 2nd favs for the league.
    you there smeds? no i wish we had won and reckon most if not all say the same. I also wish we started to play football. 2 points from last 9 and no reaction from team after 3-0 defeat and 1-1 draw. Thats what i saw.

So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    sarcasm is the sign of....?? only kidding Smedum but proof of the great divide between our great support as well as every other aspect concerning our club....just remember the saying "divide and conquer"....i respect all opinions but at some point the majority have to be pulling in the same direction or we are bantha fodder!

until then we will continue to be totally rudderless with no plan to avoid the inevitable iceberg of admin!

i havent posted for ages as like many iv come to accept this guff and i have other commitments,it hurts that i dont really expect any better..still breaks the old heart though that some spoiled lad with half a brain cell can throw our club down the ****hole!!

So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    Smeds, what is our style like to you?

Were you entertained for your money at Falkirk?

Or should I say Forfar, considering the fact you went there instead?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)