+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 up front again

1 up front again

Fantastic

Thank f uck i never went today

We're still in it though. We're beginning to gel and shortly we'll be bang at it.

Angry

And Toshney at RB......looks like a 2's up to the fans.

I wont be expecting us to win 6-0 today

Quinn off ----> Edge on

Chick Young saying it is mince. One chance by Fyvie in the half so far. Do managers realise you need to score goals to win games?

joint second lowest scorers in the league......... great stuff

60 mins.......might get a sub warming up now as per the Largs Manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Chick Young saying it is mince. One chance by Fyvie in the half so far. Do managers realise you need to score goals to win games?
    Chic Young is mince! He hates United, you'll seldom get him saying anything positive about them.

Really don't understand everyone's obsession with this. Most of the best teams in world football play with 1 up front. The problem is not the formation. We're not getting enough from our central midfield and creative players. I'm not sure they know what the plan is, to be honest. If there is one....

Can't believe I travelled to watch that sh1te. What a waste of £20 + petrol money. The players don't appear to have a clue. No idea what McKinnon is doing to this team, but I think golf course beckons until he's away

I’m not doing away games after today.

Not worth it.

We’re all in the motor asking ourselves why we bothered today.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)