+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utterly dismal Pulis.

[QUOTE=Whicka_Mon;38655317]That's it keep making excuses for him. Lets talk about the players who have "settled in" and got to know each other.

Phillips - done nothing in this calendar year He has played well for a month since his arrival. Championship player.
    Rondon- Benchwarmer and even that's too good for him.
    Chadli- played great, class in the number 10 roll. Then forced to play left wing. Totally nullifying his threat. Bombed out
    McClean - Headless chicken, no quality
    Nyom- Clearly not rated.
    Livermore-' Another waste of money offers nothing at all.
    Rodriguez- Theres a reason why he was behind Long, Austin, Gabbiadini in the pecking order at saints.

Of all those players you have mentioned how many started today? we had 5 players playing today that are better than the players you mention but have only been at the club a short while and need time to settle in, i agree if in a month or so we are still playing the same way then questions will need to be asked as i said until then every point we pick up is good.

Our football is worse to watch than even last season.

We banged in 3+ goals in a number of games in the first part of last season,there was reasonable entertainment but this season is absolute dross.

I hope to God we see Burke and Chadli on Wednesday and if Brunt plays then FFS play him on the left,his crossing when on the right is abject.

There's no point in hiding the fact.....our football is boring,pointless S H I T!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Our football is worse to watch than even last season.

We banged in 3+ goals in a number of games in the first part of last season,there was reasonable entertainment but this season is absolute dross.

I hope to God we see Burke and Chadli on Wednesday and if Brunt plays then FFS play him on the left,his crossing when on the right is abject.

There's no point in hiding the fact.....our football is boring,pointless S H I T!
    It's not pointless we have 8 unlike Palace, i agree Brunt and Phillips need to play on their correct sides, we didn't start off that well last season it was October and November, when we started to play better and score goals, i'm sure we will see almost a different 11 on Wednesday and those players will want to play well to try and get in the league team, but after today's result lets hope City change their team as well.

[QUOTE=saltnshake;38655398]
    Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    That's it keep making excuses for him. Lets talk about the players who have "settled in" and got to know each other.

Phillips - done nothing in this calendar year He has played well for a month since his arrival. Championship player.
    Rondon- Benchwarmer and even that's too good for him.
    Chadli- played great, class in the number 10 roll. Then forced to play left wing. Totally nullifying his threat. Bombed out
    McClean - Headless chicken, no quality
    Nyom- Clearly not rated.
    Livermore-' Another waste of money offers nothing at all.
    Rodriguez- Theres a reason why he was behind Long, Austin, Gabbiadini in the pecking order at saints.

Of all those players you have mentioned how many started today? we had 5 players playing today that are better than the players you mention but have only been at the club a short while and need time to settle in, i agree if in a month or so we are still playing the same way then questions will need to be asked as i said until then every point we pick up is good.
    All those players I mentioned are Pulis signings two of them broke the transfer record. Most of whom were better players when they arrived than they are now. What does that tell you?

If we are playing the same way in a month? Wake up mate we've played that way for the last two and half years.
    We will not see football with this bloke at the helm. The longer he has with players the worse they get.

My patience has gone with him.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    It's not pointless we have 8 unlike Palace, i agree Brunt and Phillips need to play on their correct sides, we didn't start off that well last season it was October and November, when we started to play better and score goals, i'm sure we will see almost a different 11 on Wednesday and those players will want to play well to try and get in the league team, but after today's result lets hope City change their team as well.
    I'm not interested in City's side.

I want to see my side look like they have a clue how to create a goal from open play.

I'm nearly 56 years old.....I fear I might not live long enough to see another attractive Albion side.

Questions mate
    If Nyom plays right back Wednesday and has a blinder do you think he will replace Dawson at right back Saturday?

What's he going to be singing Stevie Wonder songs then?

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Questions mate
    If Nyom plays right back Wednesday and has a blinder do you think he will replace Dawson at right back Saturday?
    No and he shouldn't in my opinion as Dawson is a better defender, Nyom costs us goals but with our squad now some players won't get on the bench.

I have always been baffled by the thinking of modern day coaches, playing right footed player's on the left and vice versa. The modern day striker is expected to "work the channels" and to be a fetch and carry merchant.
    Absolute bo llox, football is a simple game that has been ruined by thick ex players, who have become managers.
    When i first started going to football there were two full backs, three half backs and five forwards, and a very exciting and enjoyable sight it was too.
    I wouldn't go and watch todays shyte if i was paid to.

[QUOTE=Whicka_Mon;38655479]

All those players I mentioned are Pulis signings two of them broke the transfer record. Most of whom were better players when they arrived than they are now. What does that tell you?

If we are playing the same way in a month? Wake up mate we've played that way for the last two and half years.
    We will not see football with this bloke at the helm. The longer he has with players the worse they get.

My patience has gone with him.
    I can tell that, i'm not defending the way we played today or last week or even last season but players need time to gel, i can tell you there is no way Pulis will be sacked by this board while he keeps us in the prem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)