+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Looks like they never learn a goal just on h/ t

2 nil down to villa bloody villa, a small club in Birmingham

Two pyss poor mistakes , it is what it is .

I don't usually question Hecky's decisions but really taking off Barnes and Moncur for Hedges and Ugbo??? Took off the best 2 players? Can't see us getting back into this now!

Well done to jackson for costing us 2 goals, the penalty and been under the ball for the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Well done to jackson for costing us 2 goals, the penalty and been under the ball for the 3rd

If tha dunt get thi starting position reight then it's going to lead to problems. Singling art individuals int reight, We're a team with much to learn. We exposed ourselves against good movements from their strikers. Our defence has to learn and learn quick to get closer and make it as difficult as possible. It ended up being men against boys. Villa barely broke sweat and they didn't have to. Let's move on and learn from this

Jackson never touched the Villa player for the penalty,he got to the ball first.I think even the Villa player was amazed when the linesman gave the penalty.I don't know what the linesman saw from a few yards but I could see it was not a penalty from over 70 miles away. The first goal was from a bad mistake from Davies and the third goal should have been stopped by the keeper who had one of his rare bad games for the Reds.After saying that Villa deserved the win with John Terry being outstanding in the Villa defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Jackson never touched the Villa player for the penalty,he got to the ball first.I think even the Villa player was amazed when the linesman gave the penalty.I don't know what the linesman saw from a few yards but I could see it was not a penalty from over 70 miles away. The first goal was from a bad mistake from Davies and the third goal should have been stopped by the keeper who had one of his rare bad games for the Reds.After saying that Villa deserved the win with John Terry being outstanding in the Villa defence.
    It was a penalty in my opinion Filey. Jackson was a fraction of a second too late. No complaints from me. The situation that led to the penalty was my gripe. We were all over t shop. Pretty schoolboyish to be honest

Correct Pass

Penalty all day long for me too , got more man than ball and the lad went down like he should have done .

Didn't need to lunge in for me , just stay on your feet and stand your ground .

Inexperience , he will hopefully learn .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast