+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ref

Ref

Same ref as Wigan away last season. Sh!t then.. Sh!tter now. We've played ok, but Bradshaw off for me.. won nowt much.
    Hammil is a prime candidate for an early bath. Anyone watching TV, cos I am sure he got the ball !

Jackson got a bit of the ball jules but not enough for me .

It was a pen in my opinion .

Yeah was a pen for me too. He might've got a toe nail to the ball but no doubt

It WAS a pen lads, it certainly looked blatant to me at the time and I can't argue with it. And normally Im as biased as a bat when it comes to us Tykes!. And if we we're harsh, we could say he (Jackson) handled it twice more in the two separate occasions when he fell and the ball hit his arm at close range.
    Seeing as this thread is or was about the Ref, I can't fault him to be honest. But I also do agree with your further points Jules, I didn't think Hammill should have been booked but I sensed a red card for him soon after that to be honest, and I also thought it was pathetic of Hecky to put Bradshaw on his own up front again, at home, in front of the tv cameras.

Av watched it back and it was a toe nail!. But a Penalty. Yes, probably so.

3-0, ? Nah, they weren't that better than us. Think we created more, and took nowt. Got what we deserved. MOM for me was Potts.
    Is Williams on a turntable?.... he's good but how many times does he swivel 360 after beating a man!!!!
    Last edited by Jules88; 16-09-2017 at 11:55 PM.

I wouldn't say Potts as motm Jules, and thats a tough one, but I appreciated McCarthy more than most today. (does that sound odd ? lol).
    My main question though to you Jules mate is can Hecky excuse the Bradshaw-1 up front today ?.
    I saw some good things late on today from the kid Ugbo but I still don't really understand why we've signed him.
    We've got Bradshaw & Thiam as longer term players, and then we've got Ugbo as an interesting option for the whole season.
    Why is Thiam only getting 20+ minutes as a sub right now, just who or what have we exactly paid almost a million quid here for ?.