+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Redknapp leaves Birmingham

Redknapp leaves Birmingham

Harry's dealings have come back to haunt him has a poor run of results have made him come to terms of handing in his resignation and Birmingham now having to find a new manager to change their fortunes around.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41296238

.....and a few weeks ago many of y'all were lauding him for astute transfer dealing. Not easy this football lark is it?

Harry usually makes cracking signings on deadline day but on this occasion it has shot himself in the back and unfortunately his tenure at Birmingham has now come to an end.

Occasionally I let myself down and look at R4J's comments. Is it just me or do they read as automated posts written by a bot?

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    Occasionally I let myself down and look at R4J's comments. Is it just me or do they read as automated posts written by a bot?
    A bot could never think up 'shot himself in the back'

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    A bot could never think up 'shot himself in the back'
    Lol... but seriously bots do write in gibberish!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    Someone press the rewind button.... Oh! look someone already has pressed it and the same crap is spread around again only one thing to do and that is back on ignore.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)