+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry gone,Gary gone

Harry gone,Gary gone

Redknapp has left Brum and Caldwell has been sacked by Chezzy.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Madness. Why let Harry spooge all that money only to sack him two three games later?

Birmingham get all they deserve after what they did to rowett last yr hope they fall through

Neither much of a surprise, and dear old 'arry rides off into his retirement (again) with yet another large pay off to add to his already considerable fortune.
    It's a hard life, ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Birmingham get all they deserve after what they did to rowett last yr hope they fall through
    He could be next for the chop(Rowett)Derby lose at Brizzle today.Did you have some idea of our lack of strikers this mornin Bully? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Madness. Why let Harry spooge all that money only to sack him two three games later?
    Bonkers - the new Leeds

I wonder if Harrys got the little brown envelope to put in their Rosie's bank account?

harry redtwerp, is a con man back hander bob,tax dodging reptile. just cause hes a cheeky chappy people ignore the rubbish. hes useless without millions to spend. good riddance .

I respect Redknapp, but it was a bizarre appointment in the first place. Back to Sandbanks, I guess, for a pleasant Sunday, have a delightful lobster salad lunch perhaps and a couple of glasses of white, kick off the shoes and watch the game. Then on Monday off to the bank to cash his cheque, and straight on to the local Bentley dealer to get his order in. Nice work if you can get it.

Caldwell has been a disaster for Chessie, although they are the complete car crash, and haven't helped themselves in the last year either. Good luck to both of them.

He could be next for the chop(Rowett)Derby lose at Brizzle today.Did you have some idea of our lack of strikers this mornin Bully? UTCB
    No m8 not a clue I just had a gut feeling about today and when I saw the side as I was about to leave the house I had a little bit on Norwich to claw some back today it was my only winner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast