+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry gone,Gary gone

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    No m8 not a clue I just had a gut feeling about today and when I saw the side as I was about to leave the house I had a little bit on Norwich to claw some back today it was my only winner
    I just caught abart 5 minutes of the phone in after Barnsley's defeat and some BLADE said Norwich looked like a good premier league side in't first half,they were bobbar and the only chances they had came from our sloppy play,that said it was a good finish for the goal i thought.If only BROOKSY had finished his chance in't first half eh? Once again tho he showed flashes of wonderful control and once in't first half ran practically the length of the pitch to stop Murphy gettin in on goal,as ya know Bully i luv watchin the kid play.UTCB

Just posted on another thread m8 got to disagree they were anything but bobbar they got their goal and closed the game out we never got near scoring totally professional job imo they were more imposing and physical and quicker too with no less skill seein them play like that I'm at a level so as to why they are where they are (we all know it's inconsistency) but as I said this morning they can beat anyone or lose to anyone on any given day

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Just posted on another thread m8 got to disagree they were anything but bobbar they got their goal and closed the game out we never got near scoring totally professional job imo they were more imposing and physical and quicker too with no less skill seein them play like that I'm at a level so as to why they are where they are (we all know it's inconsistency) but as I said this morning they can beat anyone or lose to anyone on any given day
    I think Tufty agrees more wi my version of the game than yours mi owd pal,they were poor in my opinion and i believe had we had one of our other strikers available we'd've won the game,certainly we wunt have lost,but as always everyone's entitled to their opinion. UTCB

And now Brown's gone. Rednapp was a disaster waiting to happen. How the hell could they back him to the point of madness in the window then sack him so soon? They'll be the next Bolton/ Blackburn

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    And now Brown's gone. Rednapp was a disaster waiting to happen. How the hell could they back him to the point of madness in the window then sack him so soon? They'll be the next Bolton/ Blackburn
    Good as I said earlier they deserve all that's coming their way they are an example of what worries me if KK ups sticks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12