+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't give experienced teams goals

Rated him from day one , many who slated him av changed their minds thankfully , he could be a big loss when the inevitable bid comes in , it won't be long either he's a very good goalkeeper this lad ,

i agree he is a good keeper but he could be a better keeper really needs to learn to control his box.

i was taught to jump on and dive on everything that box is yours even if it ment wiping your own player out to get at it.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    i agree he is a good keeper but he could be a better keeper really needs to learn to control his box.

i was taught to jump on and dive on everything that box is yours even if it ment wiping your own player out to get at it.
    Agree he needs to take control of the box , he did that last season I thort ? This time it's a new defence that needs time to get used to , 2 of our best defenders Roberts n Mawson gave Davies confidence ,we will be good thee watch got sum good players down here ,

It was an appalling mistake from Davies, and surely we can't ignore that.
    And it was absolutely pathetic by Hecky from the start, for insisting on putting Bradshaw as 1 up front yet again, and at home as well.
    Shame on Hecky tonight Ive got to say, theres no way we can defend that garbage management.
    Ugbo looked lively didn't he and while I still don't see the point in signing him for the season, surely he AND Bradshaw can work better together. And what about Thiam, he cost almost £1 Mill and hes being played as a reserve right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12