+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From Norwich

View From Norwich

Fully deserved? Were they watching the same game?
    You mugged us you bunch of c*nts, you were second best all over the pitch, kicked lumps out of us off the ball and time wasted the entire second half.
    Well take it as a compliment that a team with alleged promotion ambitions came here with such a negative game plan and that some of their fans actually enjoyed it.
    Speaks volumes really. We got mugged today but we move on.
    Small mention to statutory pig at the bottom of the comments.

Can't bring myself to read it.
    C u n t ref in ayellow shirt and another 11 c u n ts.
    So disappointed in how utterly c u n t ish they and their s h i t fans were.
    F u c k off norwich.

total anti-football from Norwich. We'd have had something (all 3 prob) with a proper front line

I'm in the minority obviously but I agreed with a lot of what was said (not all) in the early posts the latter ones I'll disregard as as every team has its share of idiots (ours we're throwing objects at their tw@ of a keeper) whether he deserved it or not is not the question it shouldn't happen period an we can probably expect repercussions seein as it's us

Not the most gracious of winners , but maybe that's to be expected considering their many generations of inbreeding.

Frustrating from our pov - but got to be honest and say if we'd have won away like that we'd have been complementing the side on how professional they were.

The timewasting yesterday from Norwich was on a par with Forest that Easter game,when hey had Billy Davies in charge.

It needed a strong referee to put an end to it early doors,we did not have one,he should have played 10 minutes injury time yesterday,not the ridiculous 6

In a way it is a compliment to Chris Wilders Sheffield United,that a team like Norwich,with genuine promotion ambitions,have to resort to tactics like that