+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livermore mentally drained

Livermore mentally drained

Pulis says, laughable ay it? Can you imagine e some of the old legends saying the same?

I feel the same after watching this nonentity of a player lolop through another of his backwards,sideways,one paced performances.

Maybe he should go back on the "nose candy" to liven things up.

����������

Honestly can’t see a problem with this.

Represented his country during the summer but wished to report back and spend the whole of pre-season with his new colleagues, unlike Mr Chadli who was widely criticised for missing Austria and who clearly struggled fitness wise versus Accrington.

We have greater squad depth now so utilise it, hopefully we’ll reap the benefits at the tail end of the season unlike last year when the players maintained their running stats but were clearly mentally stale.

Livermore can’t seem to win for losing in this instance, nothing to flounce over here from my perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I feel the same after watching this nonentity of a player lolop through another of his backwards,sideways,one paced performances.

Maybe he should go back on the "nose candy" to liven things up.
    If you think he's such a non entity of a player you should be happy he's been left out, whatever the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Pulis says, laughable ay it? Can you imagine e some of the old legends saying the same?
    No I cannot.

But I'd imagine a few from the '53-'54 and '78-'79 sides would have benefited from a bit of squad rotation over the course of the whole season. Never know, we may have actually won the title in those seasons.

World beaters apparently.

The player himself has made a statement saying it's physical fatigue and not mental as he's been off and about everywhere with the England camp,fair enough but strange pulis quoted mental fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    If you think he's such a non entity of a player you should be happy he's been left out, whatever the reason.
    I am.

Not much point moaning about him being out then really.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Not much point moaning about him being out then really.
    If you read my post again you'll see I wasn't "moaning" about him being out.

I was merely passing an opinion on how his general play makes me feel.

I do study our performances closely mate,I just don't see what he brings to the party!

Barry is a far more effective and mobile player even at 36 and my hope is that Krychowiak will prove to be as good as his reputation and thus way above Livermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)