+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Livermore mentally drained

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    The player himself has made a statement saying it's physical fatigue and not mental as he's been off and about everywhere with the England camp,fair enough but strange pulis quoted mental fatigue
    My heart really does bleed for him. He's played four games which equates to six hours work. Look at Fletcher's illness and how many games he played on the bounce.
    He should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    If you read my post again you'll see I wasn't "moaning" about him being out.

I was merely passing an opinion on how his general play makes me feel.

I do study our performances closely mate,I just don't see what he brings to the party!

Barry is a far more effective and mobile player even at 36 and my hope is that Krychowiak will prove to be as good as his reputation and thus way above Livermore.
    No need to read your post again, my comment was tongue in cheek.

I agree that Barry has started the season better and as for Grzegorz Krychowiak I think he'll do very well for us.

Re Livermore I think the three you've mentioned could prove an effective trio, but only for certain games.

With Yacob and Sam Field we've finally got some competition and cover in the centre of the pitch.

The trick will be to blend their qualities and add some flair, pace and creativity.

Pity Chadli (cough) and Burke are carrying injuries at the mo'.

Never mind, the season is still young.

Onwards and COYB .

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    My heart really does bleed for him. He's played four games which equates to six hours work. Look at Fletcher's illness and how many games he played on the bounce.
    He should be ashamed.
    Funny you should mention Fletcher Wicka_Mon.

I was a fan of his and thought he came in for too much stick last season.

That said he really could have benefited from being rested given his drop in form.

Flog a horse to death or give it a rest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)