+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 managers without a job today

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Harry "the bung" Redknapp, a real east end villain

His dog will be laughing all the way to the bank.
    The BBC and its legions of overpaid experts have always had a love affair with the rough diamond street trader type. Yesterday they were still talking in reverential tones about old Harry as well as suggesting Roy Hodgson's "impressive track record" will soon see Palace rocketing up the league.

Harry should be on EastEnders, when he says it's family. My tip Warney will see this season out, we'll be in a respectable league position. TS will want us to kick on next season, won't be with Warney. I'm usually not far off.

What a ridiculous appointment: Roy boy. A good loser.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'm usually not far off.
    i'm sorry fella but you're usually so far off you might as well be a spaceman...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    i'm sorry fella but you're usually so far off you might as well be a spaceman...
    Tell me were I'm wrong. We keep playing Williams who away from home doesn't track back & loses the ball in his own half. Always brings Forde on who must be so far up Warney when Bray & Bailey-King can't get a look in.

Tell me were I'm wrong. We keep playing Williams who away from home doesn't track back & loses the ball in his own half. Always brings Forde on who must be so far up Warney when Bray & Bailey-King can't get a look in.
    Your self belief, while commendable to a point, is quite staggering to be honest, and all groundless, we lose a game, you tell everyone Warne's got it wrong and name your replacements, we lose another game a few weeks later, you tell everyone Warne's got it wrong and name your replacements, usually the same ones you've replaced them with previously, it's laughable mate, really is.

I'll agree about Williams to a certain extent, I like him but he can be hit and miss depending which games he's in, for me he shouldn't have started yesterday.

But you're wrong about Vaulks at RB, not saying he's rubbish because he does his best but he ain't no RB, I'd prefer Cummings at RB who is more solid

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Your self belief, while commendable to a point, is quite staggering to be honest, and all groundless, we lose a game, you tell everyone Warne's got it wrong and name your replacements, we lose another game a few weeks later, you tell everyone Warne's got it wrong and name your replacements, usually the same ones you've replaced them with previously, it's laughable mate, really is.
    You don't understand. Usually I'm right 1st time when I see new players. Straight away on here I said I weren't fussed with Emmanuel & Williams. Williams then has 1 good game but he's to much of a luxury player. We'll do nothing with him in the side. That new keeper. Not fussed with him. Taylor he works hard but playing him on the left is pointless.

You don't understand. Usually I'm right 1st time when I see new players. Straight away on here I said I weren't fussed with Emmanuel & Williams. Williams then has 1 good game but he's to much of a luxury player. We'll do nothing with him in the side. That new keeper. Not fussed with him. Taylor he works hard but playing him on the left is pointless.
    Oh i understand alright, fully, it's you that's deluded i'm afraid, i'm all for opinions but you really can't accept tht you've been wrong on many more occasions than you've been right, after all, the odds are that you're gunna get one right every now and again...

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I'll agree about Williams to a certain extent, I like him but he can be hit and miss depending which games he's in, for me he shouldn't have started yesterday.

But you're wrong about Vaulks at RB, not saying he's rubbish because he does his best but he ain't no RB, I'd prefer Cummings at RB who is more solid
    Vaulks is the best Right back at the club. He can't do everything on the Right. We haven't had a Right winger all season that's the problem. Taylor better there than Williams or Forde. Taylor for his workrate. But will be same again an easy on paper looking home game next sat' followed by a tougher away game were we'll have the same problems.

I do agree with Taylor playing on the left I would start him on the right and Williams on the left ( seen as he is left footed ) and let them swap over now and again just to change it a bit

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast