+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animals 0 City 2

Animals 0 City 2

Anyone who witnessed the kick fest today that was supposed to be a Cup match, will wonder how Cardiff only had one player sent off. Some of their tackles were attrocious, and Man City will be licking their wounds for days.

If Cardiff supporters enjoy watching this every week they must be deluded, and if Warnock thinks this is how football should be played then he is dillusional.

I just hope we have a strong referee for our visit to Wales later in the season.

Even some Cardiff supporters on their board have been critical of their clogging tactics. Rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Anyone who witnessed the kick fest today that was supposed to be a Cup match, will wonder how Cardiff only had one player sent off. Some of their tackles were attrocious, and Man City will be licking their wounds for days.

If Cardiff supporters enjoy watching this every week they must be deluded, and if Warnock thinks this is how football should be played then he is dillusional.

I just hope we have a strong referee for our visit to Wales later in the season.
    Well put abbo.

A bunch of thugs managed by a registered aRsehole.
    If these go up this season it will be on a par with The Crazy Gang Wimbledon side. A bunch of talentless Sunday League players.

The tackle that nearly crippled Sane was horrendous.

At least Swansea try to play football.

There is a single Bristol City fan on there that has them all in his pocket.

Perfect scenario:

Wolves 1st
    Bristol City 2nd

Colin W@nkers thugs lose out in the play offs.

Just a dream everyone, not a prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Well put abbo.

A bunch of thugs managed by a registered aRsehole.
    If these go up this season it will be on a par with The Crazy Gang Wimbledon side. A bunch of talentless Sunday League players.

The tackle that nearly crippled Sane was horrendous.

At least Swansea try to play football.
    I didn't see the match, so I can't comment on the "standard" of football, but I am totally unsurprised.

I can, however, distinctly remember when Warnock was being touted as a possible Wolves Manager and I expressed my horror at the thought. One of the then regulars on here (no names, but no one who has so far contributed) disagreed with me vehemently and said he would be delighted if Warnock became our manager. Thank God ........... it didn't happen

Pep G has just been on Sky, begging the referees to protect players from these horrendous tackles. he was almost repeating what Nuno has been saying about some of the tactics that have been used against us this season.

I don't think anyone wants to see a non contact game, and we must hold our hands up and say we have had a few thugs over the years. However, players have become very valuable assets and long time injuries can have a dramatic effect on a teams season. Theses flair players must be protected from thugs.

In some games, the deliberate targeting of individual players has been blatantly obvious......to everyone except the referee apparently!!!

Some serious attention to this aspect is required by the officials.
    Last edited by Woking88; 29-01-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Y'know what?
    These foreign lot are the ones masturbating about being in the English Premier League next season.
    They slag off all what is English, they champion all what is Welsh yet they expect to profit from the EPL next season.
    F**k em, they have their own league. In a real world they would be maiming their way through other taffy clubs, Barry Town, Colwyn Bay and similar non entities.

Neither side are up yet, but Cardiff are part of our footballing system, whether we like it or not. They are where they are in the league on merit. Those that slag our Country off are hypocrites, for one, they speak our language.

As you can probably tell, I was letting off a bit of steam last night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)