+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crystal Palace will they take our....

Crystal Palace will they take our....

Unwanted record

Woy Hodgson couldnt inspire a vegan to give up meat ffs,, how do jokers like him and Moyes even get touted for jobs never mind given them.

Next 3 games.. man c away, man u away, chelski home.. lose all 3 and the 11 point watch is well and truly on,, 8 defeats after 8 with being 6 or 7 points adrift will be demoralising enough,, but imagine on top of that woy staring back at you..

As much as I would like them to, I doubt it sadly. They have some decent players and 11 points is way too few.
    Hodgson looked really frail yesterday on the TV a real doddery old man. I worry for his health in all honesty.. Why does he put himself through it?

They have not scored a goal in their last 5 opening PL games that they have been defeated in and is a PL record.

Palace need a major overhaul in January if they are to survive this year but sadly I tip them to be one of the favourites for relegation.

11 points will never be beaten, never!

Sadly i think your right manofpride

You stick alfreton town in the prem and i think theyd russle up 12 points through just being inspired about being there. Our lot were not and some of them just wanted to curl up into ball on that pitch at the time,, the amount of time we conceded 3 or 4 goals in the space of 15 minutes was quite comical,, saying that once we knew the writing was on the wall after 10 or so games i at least started to just enjoy watching the better players,, i enjoyed it more than i do our 25 year plan to get back up for example.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)