+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Yes that's true if alternatives are available you wouldn't take the chance.

Just out of interest and without wishing to stir up any controversy, is it really possible for a white person to be racially abused?
    I only ask because there never seem to be any cases in the media and I've never seen Kick it Out complain about anything other than alleged abuse of black or Asian people.

Kick It Out just want to keep their jobs and their funding like all these types of groups, so it's in their interest to keep stirring the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kick It Out just want to keep their jobs and their funding like all these types of groups, so it's in their interest to keep stirring the pot.
    100% correct

Eric Cantona was once involved in that there Kick It Out campaign wasn't he?

New evidence from his time at Bristol when he was academy coach which has got him sacked

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just out of interest and without wishing to stir up any controversy, is it really possible for a white person to be racially abused?
    I only ask because there never seem to be any cases in the media and I've never seen Kick it Out complain about anything other than alleged abuse of black or Asian people.
    Don't think so, prejudice yes

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    New evidence from his time at Bristol when he was academy coach which has got him sacked
    One or two on this post ought to wind their necks in, in that case, jumped on the bandwagon, accusing Kick it out of all sorts....

Not sounding like a racist case or that 'kick it out' are behind it from what Im reading. It looks like Aluko brought a 'bullying and harrassment' claim. They talkiing of 'inappropriate behaviour'. Just because a black player brought the claim doesnt automatically follow its race.

He's Welsh.
    Probably the right decision eh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast