+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Not sounding like a racist case or that 'kick it out' are behind it from what Im reading. It looks like Aluko brought a 'bullying and harrassment' claim. They talkiing of 'inappropriate behaviour'. Just because a black player brought the claim doesnt automatically follow its race.
    The original complaint by Aluko was "bullying and racism" according to the Guardian which first broke the story.

Funny how none of this came out until the player was cut

The new claim in the Gaurdian today is inapropriate relations with female players.

But cant see where kick it out are involved unless Im missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    The new claim in the Gaurdian today is inapropriate relations with female players.

But cant see where kick it out are involved unless Im missing it.
    What did he do grab some popcorn a beer and a fold up chair and watch them shower lol

Press automatically believe someone when they play the race card, so of course it keeps being played.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Press automatically believe someone when they play the race card, so of course it keeps being played.
    deary me

This country get more like East Germany everyday, where people are being dismissed for not using party approved language or having party approved opinions.

The FA have said that Mark Sampson is absolutely free to go and coach anywhere else......so basically he has not done anything wrong. If he had he would not be able to coach anywhere else.

This accusation made agains Sampson has led to people going through his past with a fine tooth comb and guess what they have found out he is a human, who makes mistakes, loses his temper, says the wrong thing and maybe has crushes on people. Does this sound familiar ? Of course it does because that describes everyone of us. If they looked into the past of the person who is making the accusations, they would find much the same thing.

Regarding "kick it out", I don't get it. Surely the purpose is to change peoples consciousness about how race is perceived. Just suppose though, that a genuine racist changes his mind because of the "'kick it out" campaign, does this mean he will be punished years down the line because he once had racist views or made a non-pc comment way back in the past.? This happened to the Burnley player whose name i forget. By all accounts he had changed his mind about race issues but was held accountable for a dodgy tweet years ago.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 21-09-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Dont agree the idiot. The accusation of inapropriate relations was when he was with Bristol u18 girls team. Adult coaches should not form relationships with junior players.

The FA did the revue. I cant see where 'kick it out' are involved in this case. Maybe I missed it.

More of this kind of stuff will come to light across all our sports. Similar accusations are being in British cycling, tennis swimming cricket and football.

Dont agree the idiot. The accusation of inapropriate relationships was when he was with Bristol U18 girls. I dont thing adult coaches should form relationships with junior players.

The FA brought the revue. Cant see where 'kick it out' are involved here btw.

A lot more of this kind stuff is coming to light across many of our sports - cycling tennis swimming cricket.

At what point should historic behaviour become irrelevant?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast