+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Mark Sampson

had been cleared on two separate occasions and cleared of allegations of racism. Now it seems there is going to be another investigation. Because the magic, word 'racism' has been mentioned this will be pursued until the twitter-Stasi mob get their wishes and he either resigns or they find evidence that he used a non PC term for Afro- Carribeans when he was a school kid, which of course means he is a member of the KKK

I wonder if he had been accused of stealing from players wallets, would he have been pursued so angrily after being cleared.?

Of course not.

Magic words like 'racism' '***ism' ' homophobia" are freely being used by those who are sacked, overlooked for promotion, or simply not good enough at their job, to keep them in employment, to gain promotion, or for self publicity.

I defy anyone to tell me they haven't witnessed or experienced this recently in the workplace.

I think it's a little more complicated than that. The original inquiry apparently didn't interview the crucial witness as it couldn't identify her. In addition new contemporary text messages have come to light. Let's wait before jumping to judgement.

if the alleged remarks are true, they are offensive or in some circlesumstances it could be dressing room banter. Without a context we have no idea. Friends and colleagues often send each other texts or make remarks which to the passer by might seem offensive. That's not my point. My point is that certain incidents are pursued more vigorously than others. Sometimes we don't get the verdict we want to hear, yet racism is pursued to the bitter end.

All over England, homes are being burgled, and people are being terrorised by drug-addled thugs. Yet offensive language seems to be a bigger priority. The moral compass has gone haywire.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 17-09-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Mark Samson great manager and put England ladies on the map. Now then a successful England manager, nar we can't be having that, chuck some accusations at him in papers tek im to court and rubbish his name. IT'S THE ENGLAND WAY FFS!!!

Gone!!!!!

Wonder why he's gone, I have no idea if he was innocent or not. Been cleared twice but 'kick it out' are not happy with that and want a fresh look at evidence

Won 6-0 yesterday against Russia in the start of qualifying rounds and them that have accused him didn't take long in pointing their disappointment at the celebration for the first goal, why the hell was you watching it then?

Attachment 6560
    Last edited by millertop; 20-09-2017 at 02:53 PM.

The moral to this story is don't drop any black players

The player that made the complaint,has been paid 100 grand.I"m sure she feels a lot better now.

Far to easy isn't it, playing the racist card?

Counter-productive as well, businesses don't want to employ black people because they know if it doesn't work out they're unsackable.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast