+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Let's have a bit of perspective here, it's just a few girlies kicking a ball about.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Let's have a bit of perspective here, it's just a few girlies kicking a ball about.
    Oh wow

I hate agreeing with the right wing lunatics I really do but this guy has been hung out to dry and no mistake. He is unemployable now, he is a racist and a ***ual deviant, the FA says so, even though he has been found guilty of exactly nada. Now there may be more to come but if the rumours are true his worst crime is that he had a relationship with someone under his employ. He is hardly the first person ever to do that. After Allardyce was sacked I said that it will be Gareth Southgates all the way now. People with little personality who look good in a suit and don't offend anyone and this is a further example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    I hate agreeing with the right wing lunatics I really do but this guy has been hung out to dry and no mistake. He is unemployable now, he is a racist and a ***ual deviant, the FA says so, even though he has been found guilty of exactly nada. Now there may be more to come but if the rumours are true his worst crime is that he had a relationship with someone under his employ. He is hardly the first person ever to do that. After Allardyce was sacked I said that it will be Gareth Southgates all the way now. People with little personality who look good in a suit and don't offend anyone and this is a further example of this.
    Totally agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kick It Out just want to keep their jobs and their funding like all these types of groups, so it's in their interest to keep stirring the pot.
    So why do you keep "stirring the pot" on behalf of racists , US rednecks , etc? You really are an offensie liitle ship. who should be banned from this site

Bristol city are angry that they have been dragged into it without anyone from FA talking to them .

Martin Glenn (FA Chief) only read report on previous about Sampson last week which is astonishing or a cover up, get rid of them all at FA and get fresh blood in that know what they are doing.

My money is on Mo Marley. She's white and hetero***ual but apart from that she ticks all the boxes.

I blame Ronnie Moore..

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I blame Ronnie Moore..
    I blame donnald trump (why not we blame him for every thing else)

Samson brought down by Delilah yet again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast