+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sampson

Surely the important question here is why the FA apparently remained ignorant until this week of their own FA Safeguarding report of 2015 into Sampson's behaviour at Bristol? Are we also to believe that no concerns were raised during the recruitment process that saw him appointed as England coach in December 2013?

I've no idea what happened in his past but what I do believe is that the FA have for whatever reason bowed to pressure from certain groups.
    Now if he's done something wrong then he has to go but like Monty says where was the due diligence?

It just smacks to me of damage limitation on the FA part just looking after their own skins as it was.

As for the kick it out campaign I think they have done a lot of good work but like a lot of groups they forget why they were set up and by some actions they lose the support of people in the street because at times not always they almost seem to lose focus on what their purpose is.

Joey Barton has gone off on one on twitter (no suprise ) he will be in very serious trouble soon.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, wait til it emerges the 'little weasels' (FA) were harbouring and protecting known *****philes

He calls the independent process laughable saying it's fixed from the onset 'kangaroo court'

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I've no idea what happened in his past but what I do believe is that the FA have for whatever reason bowed to pressure from certain groups.
    Now if he's done something wrong then he has to go but like Monty says where was the due diligence?

It just smacks to me of damage limitation on the FA part just looking after their own skins as it was.

As for the kick it out campaign I think they have done a lot of good work but like a lot of groups they forget why they were set up and by some actions they lose the support of people in the street because at times not always they almost seem to lose focus on what their purpose is.
    Their only purpose is to keep themselves in jobs.

As for the FA it's not damage limitation it's a simple witch hunt
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 21-09-2017 at 01:42 PM.

The England women's team should have a female coach, preferably black. Seems a no-brainer to me but probably too radical for the FA.

Quote Originally Posted by rod kemp View Post
    The England women's team should have a female coach, preferably black. Seems a no-brainer to me but probably too radical for the FA.
    Lol another multi on a windup

They're still sifting through the LGBT candidates

haha, you've got to laugh though 'doc', they sacked the previous manager, black, female, ticked all the boxes...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    haha, you've got to laugh though 'doc', they sacked the previous manager, black, female, ticked all the boxes...
    Except the one that said "talent"!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Lol another multi on a windup
    Rod Kemp = Dr Pokem ? = you know who?
    (Not very well disguised)

How about Pem Dork, or Mop Drek?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 21-09-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast