+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Number 23

Number 23

Very annoying chap,along with the goalkeeper.

I was reminded yesterday why over the years I have disliked Norwich,nothing has changed

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

I was reminded yesterday why over the years I have disliked Norwich,nothing has changed
    Yep games against Norwich always seem to have a bad vibe,usually caused by one or two players,remembering back a Lee Croft who used to play for them did'nt he berate a black ball boy.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-ball-boy.html
    Remember him being a tw@t in games against Norwich along with Grant Holt of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Overtaken Notlob in the cnutish club & fan stakes for me Blockers.

The 23 and keeper were at it right from when they scored, and their manager was openly encouraging it, but the Referee was as big a pribem problem as those two scumbags. How many times did he wave at their keeper and point at his watch? He should have booked him after the second or third warning and it would have put it all to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Yep games against Norwich always seem to have a bad vibe,usually caused by one or two players,remembering back a Lee Croft who used to play for them did'nt he berate a black ball boy.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-ball-boy.html
    Remember him being a tw@t in games against Norwich along with Grant Holt of course.
    I remember one game when Big Eddie Colquhoun wanted to rip Phil Boyer's head off.UTCB