+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hibs - 24h on

Hibs - 24h on

It was a draw that had one set of supporters trudging out of the ground feeling robbed while the other remained in the ground cheering their heroes and singing their praises. Fortunately it was the 900 Motherwell fans who were smiling. - Hibs - 24h on
    Last edited by jwok; 17-09-2017 at 09:30 AM.

I think both sets of supporters will they were robbed. Hibs were gifted a penalty that never was, while they blew a 2 goal lead. It wasa high energy, end to end, and physical game and I was happy with a point although not with the officiating which dominated the match. We're certainly a much improved side and deserved our first away point.

A good competitive match and a well-deserved point. I think that Campbell is close to joining Moult and Cadden on the list of players we might find it hard to keep. According to today's 'Sunday Herald' report - most of which was devoted to Neil Lennon's post-match comments - Bigi was an unused sub. Fortunately he has an identical twin who came on to be involved in our equaliser.

Was on vacation last weekend - but please, please tell me we sung '2 nil and you forked it up'

You guessed it!

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    You guessed it!
    My faith in our fellow fans was never in doubt

Local folks in the Spanish pub I was in were looking at me trying to figure out what '5hiteing on the Hibees as we go' was all about !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)