+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Keep up the good work, Boris

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Trumps not upsetting the world economy too much which basically proves to me that any old ass hole can run a country and the banks control everything. If Boris was the boss I'm sure there would be plenty of headlines but normal service would essentially carry on.
    Does anyone remember "Yes Minister"?.............no matter who gets elected, "normal service" is provided by the Powers-That-Be....un-elected officials, backed by Big Business, banks and Civil Servants.....that's why Trump cannot build his wall or totally repeal Obama-care

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    So, be a man and expose your own real identity like you're doing sid's.

Most bullies are cowards at heart...
    Everyone knows who I am.....do I have to send more videos?........your turn Sol, let's see who you are

Sid/Alan Combes loves to stir it on here.....and it's normal to see Elite and yourself defending him......but he is poison.....everyone knows it that reads his lefty/marxist posts

Let me give you a simple example....his West Ayton Life Facebook page is apparently non-political (according to Sid/Alan the moderator)...BUT....recently it "kicked off" over anti-Tory posts.......strangely, he is in a MASSIVE Tory seat (only once since 1914 has Labour been voted in)....BUT....on his FB page, there were 13 anti-Tory posts....plus one guy who said "I would like to post my views, but the Admin on here would vet/delete it....weird

That is what Sid/Alan is attempting to do on here....keep posting anti-Tory ****e, then get BFP, Sol, Kels and sadly Elite to back his garbage
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 18-09-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Don't talk like a fool Mr Combes .. ( Yes I've checked you out and you are very vaguely remembered in Newark - but for nothing of any significance) If you had listened to the Marr show this morning you will have heard Amber Rudd explaining the real truth concerning Boris whereby all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave but no way is he positioning himself as a future leader. Point 2 ..... Only the BBC and LW Labour followers who nit pick every statement issued by the Tories are creating this latest furore.

You can wail and rail all you like Alan ..... your predictions will be proved as negative as your others. On a personal note are you still confident Mr Trump will serve four years and you'll lose your bet?

Finally my old LW pacifist, I await the release of the names of the London train bombers ..........do you want another bet that their names may sound ...... shall be say, a little foreign?
    The best post on here.....after mine ......obviously

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    it's normal to see Elite and yourself defending him
    I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying that ALL the intimidating tactics you use to 'discuss' politics shows you up as an ugly person.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying that ALL the intimidating tactics you use to 'discuss' politics shows you up as an ugly person.
    Do you have any specific examples, or is being deliberately vague on the issue somehow to be interpreted as proof of your assertions?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Everyone knows who I am.....do I have to send more videos?........your turn Sol, let's see who you are

Sid/Alan Combes loves to stir it on here.....and it's normal to see Elite and yourself defending him......but he is poison.....everyone knows it that reads his lefty/marxist posts

Let me give you a simple example....his West Ayton Life Facebook page is apparently non-political (according to Sid/Alan the moderator)...BUT....recently it "kicked off" over anti-Tory posts.......strangely, he is in a MASSIVE Tory seat (only once since 1914 has Labour been voted in)....BUT....on his FB page, there were 13 anti-Tory posts....plus one guy who said "I would like to post my views, but the Admin on here would vet/delete it....weird

That is what Sid/Alan is attempting to do on here....keep posting anti-Tory ****e, then get BFP, Sol, Kels and sadly Elite to back his garbage
    I believe Sol was talking about Serious Pie revealing his true identity, as his message was attached to Serious's post. But it's typical of you, Beechy, that you think everything refers to you. Go suck a cactus

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I believe Sol was talking about Serious Pie revealing his true identity, as his message was attached to Serious's post. But it's typical of you, Beechy, that you think everything refers to you. Go suck a cactus
    "Go suck a cactus " bit strong isn't it !

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Whether you're for Brexit or against it, it's undeniable the Tories are making an absolute pigs ear of it. Their main concern being advancing their own careers, which is what Tories do.

Only thicko 50s throwbacks like Seriouspie and Joe don't realise this.

Don't talk nonsense Blubberman.

Of course we realise the Tory doctrine of hard work and it's rewards, back in the 50's it always seemed to be 'Us' the workers and 'Them' the gaffers but it didn't do us any harm and in my particular case the 'Gaffers' were always O.K. if you were diligent in your work. For me personally, hard work gave me the ambition to better myself, live in a nice part of the Shire, retire early, fail to make a million but enough in the pension pot to live comfortably and run a lovely old Jaguar without ever working for the public sector. As a matter of interest (although it may not be to you) we are going to look at the new RAF monument in Lincoln one day this week. If it hadn't been for these brave Bomber lads I would possibly not have had the opportunity to start on my career in the early 50's and be brought up on the beliefs in Patriotism, discipline, manners, respect, self respect etc which at times is lacking in multi cultural Britain today

So yes my friend, myself and the Joe's of this world are throwbacks to the 50's ........... and do you know what? .......I feel very comfortable about it. Must go now as I feel like having a quick two hour carp session (FOC naturally) on a local well stocked private lake. You are correct at the end of the day.......... I think I like being thick and the perks it brings.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38656278]Whether you're for Brexit or against it, it's undeniable the Tories are making an absolute pigs ear of it.

Please explain, have you got inside information? There is a lot of sparring going on and depending on your political leanings or what paper you read you will believe what you want or hope to be true.
    Why not wait for the outcome because you know as much of the rest of us what will happen and that is diddly squat.

[QUOTE=i961pie;38657001]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Whether you're for Brexit or against it, it's undeniable the Tories are making an absolute pigs ear of it.

Please explain, have you got inside information? There is a lot of sparring going on and depending on your political leanings or what paper you read you will believe what you want or hope to be true.
    Why not wait for the outcome because you know as much of the rest of us what will happen and that is diddly squat.
    He knows **** all.

Cats out of the bag now with the EU.
    Juncker has told it how it is.

Super state/European army/ One currency/ One president/ Monetary over seer/one law

Everything Farage said, has come to fruition.

Be afraid, very afraid

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast