+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Keep up the good work, Boris

O/T - Keep up the good work, Boris

So much bloody football on here that I thought it was about time we had a politics fred.
    No one is doing more to ruffle Tory feathers at the moment than Bozo and I love it.
    4,000 words in the Daily Bellylaugh, saying how he would do Brexit and he's not even charged with any responsibility for the negotiations. So there are two options:
    1. Getting in an early bid for PM
    2. He's totally insensitive to the effect of what he's done.
    Word is that Bozo is regarded as a total liability by both the USA and Europe. If a Corbyn-led government would be a mistake, one led by Boris would be a disaster.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-09-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So much bloody football on here that I thought it was about time we had a politics fred.
    No one is doing more to ruffle Tory feathers at the moment than Bozo and I love it.
    4,000 words in the Daily Bellylaugh, saying how he would do Brexit and he's not even charged with any responsibility for the negotiations. So there are two options:
    Word is that Bozo is regarded as a total liability by both the USA and Europe. If a Corbyn-led government would be a mistake, one led by Boris would be a disaster.
    Never mind all this nonsense. The big news of the day is that Guy Branston's been made caretaker manager at Chesterfield.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Never mind all this nonsense. The big news of the day is that Guy Branston's been made caretaker manager at Chesterfield.
    Trumps not upsetting the world economy too much which basically proves to me that any old ass hole can run a country and the banks control everything. If Boris was the boss I'm sure there would be plenty of headlines but normal service would essentially carry on.

At least he seems to know where the magic money tree is.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Guy Branston as foreign secretary and Boris Johnson as caretaker manager of Chesterfield would make as much sense as they do in their present roles.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Trumps not upsetting the world economy too much which basically proves to me that any old ass hole can run a country and the banks control everything. If Boris was the boss I'm sure there would be plenty of headlines but normal service would essentially carry on.

Agreed, as the song says. Here's the new boss, same as the old boss............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Don't talk like a fool Mr Combes .. ( Yes I've checked you out and you are very vaguely remembered in Newark - but for nothing of any significance) If you had listened to the Marr show this morning you will have heard Amber Rudd explaining the real truth concerning Boris whereby all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave but no way is he positioning himself as a future leader. Point 2 ..... Only the BBC and LW Labour followers who nit pick every statement issued by the Tories are creating this latest furore.

You can wail and rail all you like Alan ..... your predictions will be proved as negative as your others. On a personal note are you still confident Mr Trump will serve four years and you'll lose your bet?

Finally my old LW pacifist, I await the release of the names of the London train bombers ..........do you want another bet that their names may sound ...... shall be say, a little foreign?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Don't talk like a fool Mr Combes .. ( Yes I've checked you out and you are very vaguely remembered in Newark - but for nothing of any significance) If you had listened to the Marr show this morning you will have heard Amber Rudd explaining the real truth concerning Boris whereby all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave but no way is he positioning himself as a future leader. Point 2 ..... Only the BBC and LW Labour followers who nit pick every statement issued by the Tories are creating this latest furore.

You can wail and rail all you like Alan ..... your predictions will be proved as negative as your others. On a personal note are you still confident Mr Trump will serve four years and you'll lose your bet?

Finally my old LW pacifist, I await the release of the names of the London train bombers ..........do you want another bet that their names may sound ...... shall be say, a little foreign?
    Where is that like button?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Where is that like button?
    I'd prefer to use the 'dislike' button. Anyone who can't see that this is a clear pitch for the leadership from Boris must have their head buried very deeply in the sand. Regarding Amber Rudd's comments, translate "all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave" into "We realise he's an embarrassing tw@t".

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd prefer to use the 'dislike' button. Anyone who can't see that this is a clear pitch for the leadership from Boris must have their head buried very deeply in the sand. Regarding Amber Rudd's comments, translate "all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave" into "We realise he's an embarrassing tw@t".

At least you know where Boris stands on Brexit. Steptoe wanted to leave but thought..so do the Tories. I better vote against it now to try and con more votes. He is nothing more than an opportunist dirty anti British Marxist lying scum bag. He is not fit to wipe the bum of Boris.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast