+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Keep up the good work, Boris

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    At least you know where Boris stands on Brexit.
    Rubbish. Boris kept very quiet on the subject of Brexit for ages and finally made his decision based entirely on future career prospects rather than any deep convictions. It was funny as f**k when that obnoxious little weasel Gove stabbed him in the back!

Meanwhile sid sits back smiling, as a bit of a fisherman myself I cant fault him, he chucks out the bait & leaves the usual preditors to fight over it, nice one sidney.

At least you know where Boris stands on Brexit. Steptoe wanted to leave but thought..so do the Tories. I better vote against it now to try and con more votes. He is nothing more than an opportunist dirty anti British Marxist lying scum bag. He is not fit to wipe the bum of Boris.
    Very true. And the rest of the tw@ts on their front bench.

Whether you're for Brexit or against it, it's undeniable the Tories are making an absolute pigs ear of it. Their main concern being advancing their own careers, which is what Tories do.

Only thicko 50s throwbacks like Seriouspie and Joe don't realise this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Whether you're for Brexit or against it, it's undeniable the Tories are making an absolute pigs ear of it. Their main concern being advancing their own careers, which is what Tories do.

" thicko " bit restrained for you .

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

If you say so Momentum clone.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Don't talk like a fool Mr Combes .. ( Yes I've checked you out and you are very vaguely remembered in Newark - but for nothing of any significance) If you had listened to the Marr show this morning you will have heard Amber Rudd explaining the real truth concerning Boris whereby all Tories accept him as being an eccentric throwback of how the English gentry used to behave but no way is he positioning himself as a future leader. Point 2 ..... Only the BBC and LW Labour followers who nit pick every statement issued by the Tories are creating this latest furore.

You can wail and rail all you like Alan ..... your predictions will be proved as negative as your others. On a personal note are you still confident Mr Trump will serve four years and you'll lose your bet?

Finally my old LW pacifist, I await the release of the names of the London train bombers ..........do you want another bet that their names may sound ...... shall be say, a little foreign?
    Very poor form, Serious, and I think the less of you for not respecting someone's privacy. You and I have agreed to differ but remained polite and gentlemanly. Screw that from here on.
    Are you a Tarquin clone; he does the same thing?
    A few people on here know who I am thanks to Ailing Trew and her acolytes. Most couldn't give a sh*t who I really am and I like it that way. I know of a few real names but I respect their right to go by a user name.

At least you know where Boris stands on Brexit. Steptoe wanted to leave but thought..so do the Tories. I better vote against it now to try and con more votes. He is nothing more than an opportunist dirty anti British Marxist lying scum bag. He is not fit to wipe the bum of Boris.
    I couldn't disagree with you more. I think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Very poor form, Serious, and I think the less of you for not respecting someone's privacy. You and I have agreed to differ but remained polite and gentlemanly. Screw that from here on.
    Are you a Tarquin clone; he does the same thing?
    A few people on here know who I am thanks to Ailing Trew and her acolytes. Most couldn't give a sh*t who I really am and I like it that way. I know of a few real names but I respect their right to go by a user name.
    Eeeh lad - I really couldn't give a fig about what you think of me and just to put your mind at rest, I couldn't care less who you really are and will have forgotten all about it in a couple of days. I believe I have toned down my so called Political, Racist and other PC claptrap I have often been accused of writing, by yourself. However as said, I couldn't care less old boy, we all have our beliefs and and providing these beliefs are not turned into unlawful acts, then we are all entitled to them.

By the way .......... Is Aileen not well?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Eeeh lad - I really couldn't give a fig about what you think of me and just to put your mind at rest, I couldn't care less who you really are and will have forgotten all about it in a couple of days. I believe I have toned down my so called Political, Racist and other PC claptrap I have often been accused of writing, by yourself. However as said, I couldn't care less old boy, we all have our beliefs and and providing these beliefs are not turned into unlawful acts, then we are all entitled to them.

By the way .......... Is Aileen not well?
    So, be a man and expose your own real identity like you're doing sid's.

Most bullies are cowards at heart...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast