+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T - Remoaners, apology needed?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Just remind me where you have been on holiday..Blackpool ?. Typical leftie, do as I say not what I do
    I am more than happy to put my money into foreign economies, the poorer the country the better. For someone who pretends to be a 'True Brit', how often do you holiday in Blackpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I am more than happy to put my money into foreign economies, the poorer the country the better. For someone who pretends to be a 'True Brit', how often do you holiday in Blackpool?
    Half-price hols in Cuba....in the heart of the Hurricane Season.....I bet they saw you coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Half-price hols in Cuba....in the heart of the Hurricane Season.....I bet they saw you coming!!
    Or maybe it was the other way round seeing as I got it for free!

[QUOTE=sidders;38656010]It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.[/QUOTE

Yes one man, an unelected, non diplume, who has not won a single vote from "the people"throughout the EU.

Thank goodness for Nigel Farage, else we would still be subject to the whims of this unelected clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post

Yes one man, an unelected, non diplume, who has not won a single vote from "the people"throughout the EU.
    He's elected by the European Parliament (MEPs), who are elected by the people.

Similar to how our Prime Minister was elected by her party rather than directly by the general public.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234