+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - Remoaners, apology needed?

O/T - Remoaners, apology needed?

So Farage was right all along.
    All the denials from Cameron/Clegg/Cable have been blown out of the water by one speech from Jean Claude Drunker.

The "project" is now out in the open and it's a good job we're jumping ship.

Merci Beaucoup you Luxembourg idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-09-2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: O/T - prefix omitted

Ha ha yeah ok then, once all the brexiters apologise for all the negative effects of brexit. Can I have an apology please for my shopping starting to go up?

Anyway fcuk this brexit sh!te it's been done to death. Have a lovely Sunday.

Great win for Notts yesterday, now that's worth mentioning.

COYP

Christ, has someone turned it's rock over. This forum was becoming interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So Farage was right all along.
    All the denials from Cameron/Clegg/Cable have been blown out of the water by one speech from Jean Claude Drunker.

The "project" is now out in the open and it's a good job we're jumping ship.

Merci Beaucoup you Luxembourg idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196
    There will be some countries in the EU alarmed by what Junker said about every country must be in the euro and more and more integration.

It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.
    Nice try Sid.
    It was always denied, by the slurpers in this country like Clegg and Cameron.
    The real intent, as predicted by Farage is now in the open. Cats out the bag, sonny.

If you believe this is just the opinion of one man, leaves you wide open for bell end of the week award.

Nice try Sid.
    It was always denied, by the slurpers in this country like Clegg and Cameron.
    The real intent, as predicted by Farage is now in the open. Cats out the bag, sonny.

If you believe this is just the opinion of one man, leaves you wide open for bell end of the week award.
    To go with his regular monthly award !!!!

Kin ell, the Forest brain donor's carer must have given him his laptop back.

Either that or he's been given parole. Bloody PC liberal do gooders.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell, the Forest brain donor's carer must have given him his laptop back.

Either that or he's been given parole. Bloody PC liberal do gooders.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOH The spin doctor speaks. Pull that trigger eh.
    In fact, I'm a marksman. I 'd love to zero you in

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH The spin doctor speaks. Pull that trigger eh.
    In fact, I'm a marksman. I 'd love to zero you in
    oh we knew you would be, along with membership of MENSA, a portfolio for the diplomatic service and an ombudsmanship for prison officers rights.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast