+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: o/t pork pie thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm on it Monty. Tracked down Rod Kemp's location and paid him a visit. He wasn't home but his better half was. Said she hadn't "had any" for years so it would have been rude not to oblige
    Good to hear you're on the job so to speak. However, if memory serves I have little confidence in your "tracking" abilities as you located me once in Clitheroe and once in the Irish Sea. Btw, I have just found out what "anagram" means. Are people suggesting Rod Kemp is actually the Malawian temptress, Dr Pokem? I know transgender is de rigeur these days but surely not?

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Good to hear you're on the job so to speak. However, if memory serves I have little confidence in your "tracking" abilities as you located me once in Clitheroe and once in the Irish Sea. Btw, I have just found out what "anagram" means. Are people suggesting Rod Kemp is actually the Malawian temptress, Dr Pokem? I know transgender is de rigeur these days but surely not?
    I'm hoping that the tracking software we use has improved since those early days. Not sure if it points to me having the right address but there was a copy of The Naked Civil Servant on the bedside table.

I'm hoping that the tracking software we use has improved since those early days. Not sure if it points to me having the right address but there was a copy of The Naked Civil Servant on the bedside table.
    I think "Rod" has headed off to Banter. There are some smart cookies on here spotting that anagram so quick. I would never have picked it up. The villain clearly hadn't realised your surveillance abilities which, if memory serves, once earned you the title "Gestapo Cam".

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I think "Rod" has headed off to Banter. There are some smart cookies on here spotting that anagram so quick. I would never have picked it up. The villain clearly hadn't realised your surveillance abilities which, if memory serves, once earned you the title "Gestapo Cam".
    I think Banter is the best place for him so hopefully he'll be gone and soon forgotten and I can get back to idling my life away rather than hot footing it through the NW of England. You must be mistaking me for someone else as I was once known as Gezpacho CAM due to my penchant for cold soup.

I think Banter is the best place for him so hopefully he'll be gone and soon forgotten and I can get back to idling my life away rather than hot footing it through the NW of England. You must be mistaking me for someone else as I was once known as Gezpacho CAM due to my penchant for cold soup.
    My gran's advice has served me well all my life: "Beer cold, soup hot."

It can get a tad cold in the Irish Sea this time of year

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345