+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: o/t pork pie thread

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Yeah gm_gm spotted it sraight away yesterday.
    Couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.
    Love the Avatar as well although I'm not sure if it's Humpty Dumpty about to have a great fall...or a little fat bald-headed guy jumping over a wall to escape the lunatic asylum.

Either way it looks like ' he ate all the pies '
    As an active member of FART (FootyMad Avatar Recognition Team) I thought something didn't smell right and true enough detected that a certain user has employed this avatar before. I'll be paying the offender a visit when I'm next in his 'hood.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As an active member of FART (FootyMad Avatar Recognition Team) I thought something didn't smell right and true enough detected that a certain user has employed this avatar before. I'll be paying the offender a visit when I'm next in his 'hood.
    Never had you down as an old FART CAM.
    If I had known you were a FARTer I wouldn't have let you anywhere near my conservatory the last time we met.
    No wonder our dog was sniffing your @rse all night.

Going over to Park Rd Worsbro' later this week to the butchers doggsy recommended, May even order a couple of pounders for Saturday.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 19-09-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I hope you'll take more decisive action than you did with Dr Pokem, Smallpoor and Nogbad. Using an old avatar should certainly be a criminal offence.

CTMiller. Im in South China. Go to HK most eeekends.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Well I hope you'll take more decisive action than you did with Dr Pokem, Smallpoor and Nogbad. Using an old avatar should certainly be a criminal offence.
    Get a life. I'll change the damn avatar if fat bald people find it insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by rod kemp View Post
    Get a life. I'll change the damn avatar if fat bald people find it insulting.
    Quis est iste, qui venit?

They used to put people away for talking to themselves

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    CTMiller. Im in South China. Go to HK most eeekends.
    Cheers, WCM. That wouldn't have been an easy arrangement pre 1997 when I was there!

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    They used to put people away for talking to themselves
    At least one would be guaranteed a sensible conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I'm on it Monty. Tracked down Rod Kemp's location and paid him a visit. He wasn't home but his better half was. Said she hadn't "had any" for years so it would have been rude not to oblige

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast