+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.A.O : ancientpie

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Can't lie mate it was painful especially the day after the op, I had mine in 1987 at Harlow wood on the next to bottom disc after 4 years of pain but as they say no pain no gain, but medicine as moved on since then. It was successful for me and lasted until 3 years ago when I had the same problem return. After going round in circles for months finally I was given an epidural injection which worked, I now have one roughly every 6 months at the City hospital. My doctor at the city is brilliant and even phones me at home sometimes, I take regular pain killers to go with the injection but I have a allotment which I work without any problem. You just have to be sensible.
    You just have to be sensible. (Would he support Notts Co if this was remotely likely?)

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    you just have to be sensible. (would he support notts co if this was remotely likely?)
    Good point Sid;

You just have to be sensible. (Would he support Notts Co if this was remotely likely?)
    Can't really argue with that, I'm not now sure if or when the op will take place! part of the pre op assessment has shown up heart problems & I have been in QMC for a couple of days starting to get them sorted,what a bloody week so far, I'm hoping to find out today if the op will go ahead as planned but everyone seems doubtful. Looking on the bright side I may yet make the Imps match, thanks for all the good wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Can't really argue with that, I'm not now sure if or when the op will take place! part of the pre op assessment has shown up heart problems & I have been in QMC for a couple of days starting to get them sorted,what a bloody week so far, I'm hoping to find out today if the op will go ahead as planned but everyone seems doubtful. Looking on the bright side I may yet make the Imps match, thanks for all the good wishes.
    Things certainly not going as planned !!! Best of luck, mate.

Good luck, mate. Had similar when a bug got into my spine after my big op 7 years ago.
    You had a spine?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You had a spine?
    Why don 't you put your energies into finding a decent team to support? Only an insidious creep would insinuate themselves into a fred that was well-wishing a bloke who has health issues.

Any news then, Kevington???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Any news then, Kevington???
    Ops been postponed while they try to sort out my heart problems or they at least settle down so I will see you at the game & fill you in with the gory details, see you later mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12