+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Creepy Highlights:

Creepy Highlights:

10 mins free from i Follow.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/ifollow/

Cheers, Gump. Thought the balance of the 10 mins was heavily in Crawley's favour which wasn't the impression I got on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Cheers, Gump. Thought the balance of the 10 mins was heavily in Crawley's favour which wasn't the impression I got on the day.
    I have to agree sid, although I only listened to radio red it sounded like we at least held our own & it didn't look like that on the highlights, what it did show though was how much better we are defending this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I have to agree sid, although I only listened to radio red it sounded like we at least held our own & it didn't look like that on the highlights, what it did show though was how much better we are defending this season.
    I've watched every game live from here in Tarkers Mexican Mountain Hideaway (sometimes twice)......and the results/points are superb.......BUT......we are rarely convincing.

I also watched the highlights, twice, last night....and I'm nervous of saying this, after my "dreadful, dreadful" match summary, but we are always on the edge of a defeat because we rarely attack with authority or decisiveness and try to go for the 2nd or 3rd goal up....ie we try to "manage the game" and slow it down.....watch the full match from yesterday against a poor team, pointless bookings for slow throw-ins or pretending to trip over the ball when the oppo are taking a free kick appear to be the norm in most games.............yes, we've come a long way from last season....I get it, I'm on-board.

I cannot attack KN's philosophy because it's working, and if I do, I get slagged off.......but I'm not convinced we are top 3 material and I'm keeping quiet from now on......I hope I'm wrong and I've backed Notts for promotion.......I hope I'm right with the bet.....COYP
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 18-09-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I've watched every game live from here in Tarkers Mexican Mountain Hideaway (sometimes twice)......and the results/points are superb.......BUT......we are rarely convincing.

I also watched the highlights, twice, last night....and I'm nervous of saying this, after my "dreadful, dreadful" match summary, but we are always on the edge of a defeat because we rarely attack with authority or decisiveness and try to go for the 2nd or 3rd goal up....ie we try to "manage the game" and slow it down.....watch the full match from yesterday against a poor team, pointless bookings for slow throw-ins or pretending to trip over the ball when the oppo are taking a free kick appear to be the norm in most games.............yes, we've come a long way from last season....I get it, I'm on-board.

I cannot attack KN's philosophy because it's working, and if I do, I get slagged off.......but I'm not convinced we are top 3 material and I'm keeping quiet from now on......I hope I'm wrong and I've backed Notts for promotion.......I hope I'm right with the bet.....COYP
    You're not convinced we're top 3 material but put £ on It...sound betting logic

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    You're not convinced we're top 3 material but put £ on It...sound betting logic
    On the contrary......I hedged my bets by actually backing them in the "handicap" market.

I hadn't noticed it before, "to win L2....with a 10 point start"....I think the odds were 19s on BET365.

It made sense to me, as I was not convinced they could win without the points cushion.