+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What the Villa fans said

What the Villa fans said

Name:  IMG_3846.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  96.4 KB

It's a shame that Barnsley can't play Gardner. We should have put that in the deal. PLEASE PLAY HIM AGAINST US.

Barnsley making us look shi t already

Barnsley keeper is shi t what a shocker

Wow. That was terrible keeping. Thanks Barnsley!!

Barnsley playing nice stuff to be fair, keeping it on the deck but switching play when necessary. Kodjia, Davis + Adomah countering.

Barnsley's crosses are dangerous

None existent midfield yet again. Too easy for Barnsley this is

Barnsley getting closer and closer, we need to take control of the game ASAP.

Our players can't seem to find each other on the pitch and Barnsley are fully aware of it

Barnsley fans chucking ****e at Adomah is pretty disgusting.

I don't think Barnsley fans understand football! 😅😅😅😅. If you take a player out in the box without the ball, it is a pen.

Haha why are Barnsley fans moaning that's a clear penalty.

Barnsley fans showing their class chucking stuff on the pitch after been awarded a blatant penalty against them..!!

Just said Barnsley look a better team and that happens. Regardless of outcome Bruce is not the answer.

Some decent counter attacks early on, Terry looks solid, Villa so weak down the left, Barnsley dominant before 2nd, 0-2 flatters Villa

Barnsley fans behind the goal throwing all sorts onto the pitch, I hope ref has a word at half time because we're at that end second half

With the players that have left Barnsley I'm surprised no offers have been accepted for Hammill. One of the best wingers in the championship

Quite amusing that the Barnsley keeper couldn't save a Word document.

Glad the Villa fans joined in the tribute to the Barnsley chairman, awful news about his cancer. Touching tribute by their fans

The amount of Barnsley fans throwing stuff at our players is disgusting. Even more idiotic considering it's their own pitch they're ruining.

Barnsley's owner is dying of cancer and the fans are throwing stuff at Villa players meaning he gets fined. Utter scum.

Barnsley fans spent all their benefit money on paper to throw at sam johnstone.

Barnsley fans are a disgrace!!

Upsetting scenes at Oakwell as Barnsley supporter continue to throw paper at Villa players. Sam Johnstone not a happy to say the least.

Barnsley need to get some of their stewards off their fat arses & have a word with the tools throwing stuff on the pitch behind our goal.

We beat Barnsley. It's a start. Don't get ahead of yourself please Bruce

I'm not going to get over excited, Barnsley gave us an easy 3 points as they were extremely poor, lets hope we get a good run now.

we played well and always looked a threat. But it needs to happen against the "big boys" in the division, not Barnsley

Great club Barnsley.. All the best for the season.

Barnsley were pathetic to be fair, one of the easiest 3 points I've seen - Playoffs is a minimum if not Bruce out!

can't complain most of it was correct.

Pretty true.
    "Barnsley fans throwing stuff on Pitch."... pretty funny as at least 5 of their supporters invaded the pitch... utter scum and I hope the boys in blue will take the appropriate action to identify them from the excellent Sky TV pictures available oif them.

Fecking hell throwing paper at their goalie the poor lamb .

Shut the ground and gives a big fine , gerrin like 1980's darn there nar .

What next tekin photos ???

Disgraceful scenes !!!

We are gettin a betta class of Moron nowadays int Ponty End , it used t be bricks Karma it's a small moleoyl , summat an nowt

I have to say I found the paper chucking a bit cringeworthy. Where's the dignity in pratting abart like that? Kids probably (hopefully). Thad gerra on the spot find if it happened int tarn centre

130 years & we throw stuff in the pitch to celebrate? Helped their keeper waste time!
    Thought we played well in the 1st half but gave poor goals away

We've played a damn site worse This season, gave em the first goal to be sure, but the penno was a gnats ballack away from being a great tackle, and their 3rd was a decent goal, we can beat ourselves up if we want for losing, but we are definitely getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I have to say I found the paper chucking a bit cringeworthy. Where's the dignity in pratting abart like that? Kids probably (hopefully). Thad gerra on the spot find if it happened int tarn centre
    The were mainly kids but a did see one moron who looked abart 40 throwing paper aeroplanes and egging the kids on. A bet he'll be in school Monday complaining abart how his kid is being picked on by Miss Rose in Class 5.