+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: No further forward now than 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    You're holiday must be really **** mate if youve got nothin better to do than argue petty bs with these nobs
    Ah another quality poster, this Forum gets better all the time. By the way calling people nobs is abuse and if the Forum was moderated would get you a warning but I'd guess you won't, because some form of overt positive discrimination is being exercised.

NOB

NOUN

British informal:
    A person of wealth or high social position.

Is that not a complement not abusive at all

NOB

NOUN

British informal:
    A person of wealth or high social position.

Is that not a complement not abusive at all
    Really and thats the meaning you were applying in your post? Mm there is another meaning which is a common insult and seeing as you have no knowledge of other posters wealth or social standing I'd wager which interpretation you meant.

You have no knowledge of what knowledge I have

You're holiday must be really **** mate if youve got nothin better to do than argue petty bs with these nobs
    You must no nothing about holidays if you posted this because holidays are about relaxation and chilling out and having fun but my holiday has been battling with Thomas Cook with their poor customer service for putting me in a crap resort full of French people with hardly any British with hardly English entertainment and therefore, they have miss-sold most of my holiday and received my compensation from them on getting a better resort with a beach view outside Puerto Rico and £1,000 in compo.

Overall my holiday has been quite hectic to say the least and like I said in a previous post before I went on holiday I would be on here still and me being on holiday wouldn’t change that.

But I will wager that evryone has higher social standing than DerbyDayDreamer

I'm Lord Lucan and therefore have a higher social standing than anyone on this Forum

As Kermit said. Rivett Rivett

French are just as repetitive as you they eat the same food 24/7 and they have the same entertainment 24/7, it’s enough to drive a non French person completely round the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    French are just as repetitive as you they eat the same food 24/7 and they have the same entertainment 24/7, it’s enough to drive a non French person completely round the bend.
    which it clearly has

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)