+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No further forward now than 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sadly...not entirely without foundation though, although it seemed to start going wrong about last March so he should have known.
    It was still interesting until about 8 weeks ago,I join and virtually everyone has vanished. You seemed to have taken a back seat as well. Having interacted once with the poster with two names I now understand why.

But at least previously there were other debates going on. Now I open up and theres nothing going on worth joining in with.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    It was still interesting until about 8 weeks ago,I join and virtually everyone has vanished. You seemed to have taken a back seat as well. Having interacted once with the poster with two names I now understand why.

But at least previously there were other debates going on. Now I open up and theres nothing going on worth joining in with.
    8 weeks ago this same paragraph was repeated and yet again it carries on.

Please feel free not to post if you dont like the debate, I wouldnt want you to feel your time has been wasted.

Nothing to do with you Whiteram. Tbh the arrival of you and MadAmster has been like a breath of fresh air imo. Sadly too many have left recently for one reason alone. No idea what the mods are playing at but they appear to have little concern for the well being of the forum at present.
    Making Andy F. a mod...because he's trusted, exhibits plenty of not so common 'common' sense and actually contributes regularly...get Bloomer to say something...anything about the current state of the forum...and have Rats answer points rather than just close down any thread that challenges him and we might see some posters return. Don't hold your breath though.

Please feel free not to post if you dont like the debate, I wouldnt want you to feel your time has been wasted.
    Call this a debate not in the slightest more like the same repetitive trashing of certain individuals from the same people and their efforts are tired some.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Call this a debate not in the slightest more like the same repetitive trashing of certain individuals from the same people and their efforts are tired some.
    whatever you wish to call it, its a debate and if you dont like it then dont post. Though you;d perhaps be wise to reflect on why these views are being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Nothing to do with you Whiteram. Tbh the arrival of you and MadAmster has been like a breath of fresh air imo. Sadly too many have left recently for one reason alone. No idea what the mods are playing at but they appear to have little concern for the well being of the forum at present.
    Making Andy F. a mod...because he's trusted, exhibits plenty of not so common 'common' sense and actually contributes regularly...get Bloomer to say something...anything about the current state of the forum...and have Rats answer points rather than just close down any thread that challenges him and we might see some posters return. Don't hold your breath though.
    I'm not holding my breath, I messaged Bloomer to draw attention to the potential slanderous post of a certain poster heard nothing so assume footymad are Ok with dubious and unproven accusations being made.

I am already disillusioned with whats happening on this Forum, though multiple posts by the same poster constituted spam, apparently not and as I have found out its impossible to have sensible reasoned interaction with at least one poster, its mildly amusing when that one defends assumptions that any reasonably sentient being would see are in correct, but in truth I dont want to waste my time interacting with someone who fills the Forum with unsubstantiated gossip or unreadable garbage.

I fear that i shall be short lived on here with the current state of affairs, best leave the lunatics alone in the assylum and hope that one day sanity will be restored.

Though you;d perhaps be wise to reflect on why these views are being posted.[/QUOTE]

Could say the same thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Though you;d perhaps be wise to reflect on why these views are being posted.
    Could say the same thing.....[/QUOTE]

You could but then that would require a degree of self awareness.

You're holiday must be really **** mate if youve got nothin better to do than argue petty bs with these nobs

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)