+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Centre backs for Burnley

Centre backs for Burnley

Anyone have any ideas?

Three first choices injured....I guess Ayling and O'Shaunessy?

Back 4 in general, ayling berardi anita Jackson Pennington cooper jansson shaughnessy. 7 to choose from as far as I'm aware only jansson is fully injured, I think Pennington has done one training session, that leaves cooper and shaughnessy at cb, ayling and Jackson can both deputise there, depends on how fit they are. The first choice back 4 recently has been ayling Anita cooper and jansson, so at a guess tc would like to use the other 4 if they're fit enough, we shall have to see who is picked

Can't see Cooper and Jansson being risked..so presume it will be ayling and shaughnessy with berardi and anita making up the back four.

Just point out that against Millwall the game changer IMO was the kid Fred Onyedinma - we never got hold of his pace all game on the flanks and the Morison dummy runs created gaps at the back for us far to often which this Onyedinma exploited.No doubt Burnley will have noted that as will Big Mick of Ipswich & our friend Warnock of Cardiff.Lets hope TC will put the matter right and the lads respond with a solid performance.

This made me laugh so enjoy it to - "If Rooney gets 6pts for his Driving ban, he goes above Everton"
    MOT

This made me laugh so enjoy it to - "If Rooney gets 6pts for his Driving ban, he goes above Everton"
    MOT[/QUOTE]

See today Everton are going to be sponsored by the makers of Angry Birds - wonder if Rooney brokered that deal through Colleen?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)