+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T West Ayton Life Update

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I agree that it is not particularly interesting to some....I was merely showing the similarity between Sid's actions on here with his O/T posts and his sycophantic followers, and those on his FB page.

Obviously many on here are already aware of his methods....so to them this may appear boring....my apologies.

FURY AS SAME MAN USES SIMILAR WRITING STYLE ON TWO DIFFERENT WEBSITES.

Have you been through his bin yet Tarkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post

Yes, he shredded everything.....including his failed application to join the Tory party

My thoughts too. How on Earth this is even thread-worthy is beyond me. I'd actually be quite surprised if, as a long established professional writer, Sid did not use the same style much of the time. It's his style after all and has helped him carve out a professional career doing it. Can't knock that surely?

Why ?.......because I am trying to show the similarities between the two styles of posts on two different websites.....even one of your first posts on the page is identical to what you have posted often on here ie "if only you knew"

You take a seemingly innocent "local boy done good" story, throw in little juicy "DUP collaboration" tit-bit.......then light the touchpaper and stand back.

Strangely the comments are all derisive of the "local boy" except one......why is that when the average Tory/Lab split is circa 60/40 in the area?....surely there must have been one or two pro-Tory posts?

Either you are "vetting" the replies or, more worryingly, you have surrounded yourself with a FB following of committed Lefties......now do you see where I am going with this Sid?

You attempt to do the same on here countless times.......you spread as much rubbish on here as you can, you openly admit you do not attend Notts matches any more, you profess your love of Hull football.....and you have surrounded yourself with a bunch of admirers that follow your every post (BFP followed you on 3 separate threads the other day within 6, 14 and 15 minutes).

Lastly, why am I the "sad one"?...............maybe others will recall your O/T post on here "Who can tell me some info on Tarkers" a few years ago (apparently I was such an "interesting person" that you needed some background history on me).....hahaha.

Maybe the feeling is mutual Sid?....I find you so interesting that I like to keep tabs on you.
    Well, Sherlock, you are so far wide of the mark, I don't know why I'm paying you the respect of responding. This is North Yorkshire. If you can find 10 lefties, please let me have their names.
    He was in the nationals at that time, which was why I covered it. I did not make one derogatory comment and in fact told other posters to respect his achievement with no advantage conferred on him by wealth or class.
    Last of all, the guy who coached him is a mate and I work with his mum - a lovely woman.
    Have you finished your turning over of Andy yet, Beechy? There is no limit to your prying into people's lives. You're not the lovable eccentric that you like to portray but an indiscreet time waster. Go suck two cactii

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Well, Sherlock, you are so far wide of the mark, I don't know why I'm paying you the respect of responding. This is North Yorkshire. If you can find 10 lefties, please let me have their names.
    He was in the nationals at that time, which was why I covered it. I did not make one derogatory comment and in fact told other posters to respect his achievement with no advantage conferred on him by wealth or class.
    Last of all, the guy who coached him is a mate and I work with his mum - a lovely woman.
    Have you finished your turning over of Andy yet, Beechy? There is no limit to your prying into people's lives. You're not the lovable eccentric that you like to portray but an indiscreet time waster. Go suck two cactii
    Does this mean that you won't be sending me a Christmas card this year?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Some would say the only difference between you and tarquin is that you don't live in exile.
    But should

I think some posters on here need to get a life, if these sorts of threads are what makes them tick they need to reassess their priorities in life. The forum is getting lower and lower.

Unconfirmed reports are circulating of a man in Mexico dancing round his garden in "Sid" mask talking to a volleyball called Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I think some posters on here need to get a life, if these sorts of threads are what makes them tick they need to reassess their priorities in life. The forum is getting lower and lower.
    So your contribution to this thread, Kels, is what exactly?.......this thread is apparently beneath you

A tad ironic, don't you think?

So your contribution to this thread, Kels, is what exactly?.......this thread is apparently beneath you

A tad ironic, don't you think?
    As pointed out to you this isn't a thread, it's just you showing how you've lost the plot stalking someone! Get out and get some fresh air!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast