+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League

Prediction League

Going for a well earned weeks holiday on friday morning and will be offline .

Could I ask if someone can cover the Wolves game in my absence .

Thanks in advance .

I can do it if nobody wants to

Since Roma is offline forra bit al do it as a "one off" Animal. Just fo thee.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Since Roma is offline forra bit al do it as a "one off" Animal. Just fo thee.
    Much appreciated SB , iverythings just as tha left it mi owd :-) :-) :-)

I'd like to wish you a good holiday. If I've missed anyone else going on holiday next week, please take this message as good wishes too

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Much appreciated SB , iverythings just as tha left it mi owd :-) :-) :-)
    You'll be shocked SB when yer go in is office . He's spent a fortune on new carpets , a fancy glass top Oak desk and gold plated picture frames all over the walls with the 2015/16 Prediction League winner portraits in them .

I'm fearing the worst when I do the end of year accounts, think he's been borrowing against the 2018 subs we pay

He hasn't bought a s****y fish tank and some coy carp?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    You'll be shocked SB when yer go in is office . He's spent a fortune on new carpets , a fancy glass top Oak desk and gold plated picture frames all over the walls with the 2015/16 Prediction League winner portraits in them .

I'm fearing the worst when I do the end of year accounts, think he's been borrowing against the 2018 subs we pay

just hope this week's holiday is guin on int put ont company expenses too

Av heard he's off to the USA to get a job with Mister Lee and Mr Bean as a reward for the PR work he's done for them on here. To be based in a newly built office block where the West Stand now is.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av heard he's off to the USA to get a job with Mister Lee and Mr Bean as a reward for the PR work he's done for them on here. To be based in a newly built office block where the West Stand now is.
    Mr Lee pay for honourable animal and jayho to travel to NY and shake hand .

Mr Lee very impressed with animal and smooth way for takeover of club .

Mr Lee want to thank honourable animal in person and offer hotel stay at Plaza .

Mr Lee very generous man and make animal part of new team at football club .

Animal now Mr Lee eyes and ears on fan message board and report back to Mr Lee in NY every month and stay at Plaza hotel .