+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concern over David Ball

You are really really poorly with tonsillitis..try it one day...

For the attention of all those who feel that my post about tonsillitis has threatened their manhood. My comments related to our beloved manager's description of the complaint as "horrendous". This is clearly ludicrous. Ebola is horrendous. Leprosy is horrendous. The Black Death was horrendous. Tonsillitis, though painful and uncomfortable is a temporary inconvenience with the symptoms of a bad cold or flu. So to all those posters who have been laid in bed for weeks at death's door with tonsillitis, I repeat my advice. Man up you pathetic wimps. And just in case someone asks again, yes I have had bad tonsillitis but managed to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    For the attention of all those who feel that my post about tonsillitis has threatened their manhood. My comments related to our beloved manager's description of the complaint as "horrendous". This is clearly ludicrous. Ebola is horrendous. Leprosy is horrendous. The Black Death was horrendous. Tonsillitis, though painful and uncomfortable is a temporary inconvenience with the symptoms of a bad cold or flu. So to all those posters who have been laid in bed for weeks at death's door with tonsillitis, I repeat my advice. Man up you pathetic wimps. And just in case someone asks again, yes I have had bad tonsillitis but managed to survive.
    Lol so you'll be alright on the pitch for 90 mins then? No I don't think so

As I said, pathetic

Come on don't let the male species down we have a reputation to maintain, it's horrendous 😜

Fair do's

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I think there's probably more to this than meets the eye.
    When we signed Price a mate of mine who's a Wendy said to me "You don't realise what you're getting there."
    I didn't know what he meant at the time but I think I'm beginning to understand now 😕
    That's a coincidence mellow a mate of mine a long serving Owls supporter said exactly the same thing about Buxton, Mattock and Wood.
    Although to fair he did say the same about Johnny Fantham & Johnny Quinn....work that one out if you can...

Typical Wendy sour grapes and bloody mindedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    That's a coincidence mellow a mate of mine a long serving Owls supporter said exactly the same thing about Buxton, Mattock and Wood.
    Although to fair he did say the same about Johnny Fantham & Johnny Quinn....work that one out if you can...
    Made me smile Casper.
    I suppose these bitter Wendy's have to get something right eventually 😊
    They're on their way back you know........!

Johnny Quinn, what a player he was, and I think we probably got more out of him than Wendy ever did.
    To be fair though, I think my mate could be right about Price.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Made me smile Casper.
    I suppose these bitter Wendy's have to get something right eventually ��
    They're on their way back you know........!

Johnny Quinn, what a player he was, and I think we probably got more out of him than Wendy ever did.
    To be fair though, I think my mate could be right about Price.
    From what i hear Price has got a bit of an ego, and is a bit of a diva...make of that what you will.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast