Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
And some rules dont apply to certain users.
Please take a look at the no further forward thread.

1. Why is the user allowed to have a secondary account? When KCG copped a ban for the same thing?

2. How come the user is so cozy with you as to know your holiday plans?

3. In that thread we see the varying difference in posting styles of the said user. 1 moment he's blabbering the standard nonsense we have been accustomed to with the corresponding poor grammar etc. Then in the double account we see a dramatic change. So which is which?

4. He claims that you being on holiday means no assistance is available from another moderator or admin. This is what we've been complaining about. Only 1 active mod, therefore the suggestion of Andy being given the gig is fully justified.

5. So cut the crap. Remove all these absent mods and give Andy the job. And take action against this user for breaking the rules. Ban the R4J account.

Simple really but of course, you're biased and refuse to do what you're supposed to do.
Romanis, everything you say is correct but I've come to the belated conclusion that you're wasting your time.
There is one rule for one poster and another for the rest of us.
The forum seems to be being 'run' - if at all - by the disinterested in favour of the foolish nowadays and, without chucking my proverbial toys out of the pram, if this is what we're left with I'm taking a back seat from now on until we have a decent mod appointed and rules applied fairly.
Regardless of whether or not I've always agreed with them I've thoroughly enjoyed conversing with, in no particular order, Andy, Swale, RogerR, Rob, KCG, MoP, mactm, Manx, OTR, Stenson, Whiteram, MadAmster, Angry, yourself and others but they have mostly gone and those in charge now seem to have allowed the forum to be taken over by a deluded, judgemental halfwit.
I thought we might at least get a break for a week or so but apparently not. Frankly I've got much better things to do than 'debate' with
someone so utterly incapable of reason, so...thanks for trying...hope things improve somehow and see you around but rather more occasionally.