+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair Warning To All. Part 2

Fair Warning To All. Part 2

How long before this Post is removed it's been up a month and everyone has read it, time for it to be be removed or is there going to be a part two on the subject. With it being closed we can't give our opinion on it, I thought this board was about discussion so let posters discuss? Either get rid or open it for folk to respond!!

Rattea closed the previous thread because he knows the usual suspects would trash all over it and ruin the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Rattea closed the previous thread because he knows I might cry.
    Fixed that for you
    Have a nice day. Ignore button Not working today?

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Have a nice day. Ignore button Not working today?

Bye
    Point proven of exactly why "the usual suspects trash all over it and ruin the thread".

It's there as a reminder to all. Some habe conveniently short memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Aye Rats...especially those who say we can't say '4rse' because it might impact on youngsters but then advocate gambling through the site.
    Thought you'd be packing for Gran Canaria anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    And some rules dont apply to certain users.
    Please take a look at the no further forward thread.

1. Why is the user allowed to have a secondary account? When KCG copped a ban for the same thing?

2. How come the user is so cozy with you as to know your holiday plans?

3. In that thread we see the varying difference in posting styles of the said user. 1 moment he's blabbering the standard nonsense we have been accustomed to with the corresponding poor grammar etc. Then in the double account we see a dramatic change. So which is which?

4. He claims that you being on holiday means no assistance is available from another moderator or admin. This is what we've been complaining about. Only 1 active mod, therefore the suggestion of Andy being given the gig is fully justified.

5. So cut the crap. Remove all these absent mods and give Andy the job. And take action against this user for breaking the rules. Ban the R4J account.

Simple really but of course, you're biased and refuse to do what you're supposed to do.

I also messaged Bloomer who is also a moderator and he has not got back to me apart from Rattea who at the moment is on holiday in the Himalayas and once he has got back and the situation is resolved, I won’t be needing to use this account only in case of emergencies and be only using my R4J account for day 2 day situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    And some rules dont apply to certain users.
    Please take a look at the no further forward thread.

1. Why is the user allowed to have a secondary account? When KCG copped a ban for the same thing?

2. How come the user is so cozy with you as to know your holiday plans?

3. In that thread we see the varying difference in posting styles of the said user. 1 moment he's blabbering the standard nonsense we have been accustomed to with the corresponding poor grammar etc. Then in the double account we see a dramatic change. So which is which?

4. He claims that you being on holiday means no assistance is available from another moderator or admin. This is what we've been complaining about. Only 1 active mod, therefore the suggestion of Andy being given the gig is fully justified.

5. So cut the crap. Remove all these absent mods and give Andy the job. And take action against this user for breaking the rules. Ban the R4J account.

Simple really but of course, you're biased and refuse to do what you're supposed to do.
    Romanis, everything you say is correct but I've come to the belated conclusion that you're wasting your time.
    There is one rule for one poster and another for the rest of us.
    The forum seems to be being 'run' - if at all - by the disinterested in favour of the foolish nowadays and, without chucking my proverbial toys out of the pram, if this is what we're left with I'm taking a back seat from now on until we have a decent mod appointed and rules applied fairly.
    Regardless of whether or not I've always agreed with them I've thoroughly enjoyed conversing with, in no particular order, Andy, Swale, RogerR, Rob, KCG, MoP, mactm, Manx, OTR, Stenson, Whiteram, MadAmster, Angry, yourself and others but they have mostly gone and those in charge now seem to have allowed the forum to be taken over by a deluded, judgemental halfwit.
    I thought we might at least get a break for a week or so but apparently not. Frankly I've got much better things to do than 'debate' with
    someone so utterly incapable of reason, so...thanks for trying...hope things improve somehow and see you around but rather more occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    I also messaged Bloomer who is also a moderator and he has not got back to me apart from Rattea who at the moment is on holiday in the Himalayas and once he has got back and the situation is resolved, I won’t be needing to use this account only in case of emergencies and be only using my R4J account for day 2 day situations.
    Aha, you is the moderator in here are, m8? Better keep on the right side of you 😊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)