+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rio Ferdinand to become professional boxer at the age of 38

Rio Ferdinand to become professional boxer at the age of 38

Rio Ferdinand is to attempt to become a professional boxer, it can be revealed. The former Manchester United and England captain will confirm he is taking up the sport at what is being billed as a “major news announcement” on Tuesday afternoon.

Ferdinand will try to follow in the footsteps of Conor McGregor, the Ultimate Fighting Championship star who last month lost to Floyd Mayweather on his boxing debut.

He will also seek to emulate Curtis Woodhouse, the former Sheffield United striker who went on to become British light-welterweight champion.

Ridiculous

Major news?

I'd rather read Rods scoops like a badger being able to play dominoes ........

Is that even safe playing badgers at dominoes don't they carry TB an stuff I'd want one to be cleared with a scrutinous health check before I sat at the same table ...... in my defence I'm sat in the RHH waiting for an ambulance to take us home after spending all morning waiting for one thing or another or put another way I'm bored out of my brains

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Is that even safe playing badgers at dominoes don't they carry TB an stuff I'd want one to be cleared with a scrutinous health check before I sat at the same table ...... in my defence I'm sat in the RHH waiting for an ambulance to take us home after spending all morning waiting for one thing or another or put another way I'm bored out of my brains
    I wonder if owd Marvin gets a bonus for mentionin me when he posts? He's becomin a bit of a stalker. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I wonder if owd Marvin gets a bonus for mentionin me when he posts? He's becomin a bit of a stalker. UTCB

I'm sure TT sees a delicious irony in that post Roderick.

Along with everyone else....

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    May well be wrong but only in cattle?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I'm sure TT sees a delicious irony in that post Roderick.

Along with everyone else....
    When TT shouts abart King Kev but won't give credit when he does summat good(like appointin Tufty)yes i disagree wi him,you on t'other hand seem to mention me every other post,it used to be your obsession wi the ULTIMATE MUSICAL ICON wearin a Sailor suit back in 1975 now tho you've moved on to me,it's nice to be noticed tho mi owd. UTCB

If David Haye can call himself a boxer then no problem with Rio. Think Haye would run a mile. Biggest boxing disgrace to this country when he came up against Klichko and spent the whole bout running away.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    If David Haye can call himself a boxer then no problem with Rio. Think Haye would run a mile. Biggest boxing disgrace to this country when he came up against Klichko and spent the whole bout running away.
    Haye has agreed to a rematch wi Tony Bellew,what's the bettin he wins and then they have a 3rd f8?UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast