+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rio Ferdinand to become professional boxer at the age of 38

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When TT shouts abart King Kev but won't give credit when he does summat good(like appointin Tufty)yes i disagree wi him,you on t'other hand seem to mention me every other post,it used to be your obsession wi the ULTIMATE MUSICAL ICON wearin a Sailor suit back in 1975 now tho you've moved on to me,it's nice to be noticed tho mi owd. UTCB
    I don't think TT had even posted on the View from John Street thread but you still name checked him. So not quite accurate.

I tend to comment when you post stuff that's nothing at all to do with United despite their being an off topic board. I know no one uses it. That's probably because no ones interested in Rio Ferdinand, Donkeys playing the Tuba or Where some Barnsley fan is at any particular time.
    Mahatma gets stick for posting about the Pigs yet no one seems to say much about news that can be read in the mainstream or more likely on click bait sites.

It clutters up the site imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I don't think TT had even posted on the View from John Street thread but you still name checked him. So not quite accurate.

I tend to comment when you post stuff that's nothing at all to do with United despite their being an off topic board. I know no one uses it. That's probably because no ones interested in Rio Ferdinand, Donkeys playing the Tuba or Where some Barnsley fan is at any particular time.
    Mahatma gets stick for posting about the Pigs yet no one seems to say much about news that can be read in the mainstream or more likely on click bait sites.

It clutters up the site imo.
    Oh dearie me,clutters up the site? If it gets any slower on here They may as well shut the forum darn,but as always you're entitled to your opinion mi owd pal.UTCB

Thank you. Your apology is accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Thank you. Your apology is accepted

If it meks ya happy. UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12