+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Bristol Rovers Matchday Thread

Wolves v Bristol Rovers Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

I hope Wolves don't take the visitors for granted tonight, on paper Wolves should win, but you never know! I'm expecting quite a few changes to be made to the one that started at Forest.

Looking at the line-up tonight makes one appreciate the depth we now have at Wolves. Feeling good about this one...COYW !!!

40 mins. gone....Wolves have had their chances but still haven't buried one yet. I hope we are taking this one seriously because Rovers seem intent on taking another scalp !

Disappointingly at HT it's still 0-0. Perhaps I expect too much, but surely we can roll Rovers...can't we ???

Is there any way to follow the game? There is nothing on the E&S site.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Hi Woodie, I'm getting the usual sporadic feed from Tim Spiers on th site ...

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Woodie, try Tim Spiers on Twitter. (@ tim_spiers_star). He's not saying much but you do get a tweet every now and again. Last I heard Douglas is on for Delandres about 4 mins ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    Woodie, try Tim Spiers on Twitter. (@ tim_spiers_star). He's not saying much but you do get a tweet every now and again. Last I heard Douglas is on for Delandres about 4 mins ago.
    Cheers mate but I give up on that. Nearly 70 mins gone and no goal, not much bloody good is it?

At the 75' mark Cavaleiro and Ronan are on for Zyro and Marshall. I hope they can make something happen because this is worst than watching paint dry

p.s. Accvording to Tim, Rovers are now looking the team most likely FFS
    Last edited by GrizzledWolf; 19-09-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    At the 75' mark Cavaleiro and Ronan are on for Zyro and Marshall. I hope they can make something happen because this is worst than watching paint dry

p.s. Accvording to Tim, Rovers are now looking the team most likely FFS
    What a feck up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)