+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wolves v Bristol Rovers Matchday Thread

Not long got back from the game, some good play in parts to many wayward passes to be honest. Atmosphere was probably the worse I've encountered at the Mol for many a season with very few Southbankers actually at the game tonight after talking to the people around us. Stood with Plater, Chimp, Voddy and Chimps sister the crazy but lovely Lou. The BBC is still alive and kicking but we have a new drinking hole and hopefully Buzzer will be joining us for a beer on Saturday

Rovers had nothing to lose and played as such. They can feel hard done by. Poor movement, passes and basic ball control too often let us down really but Norris more than proved an adequate replacement for Ruddy if needed. Glad to get through this round though. Gaz did his very best to get a very subdued South Bank going!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Not long got back from the game, some good play in parts to many wayward passes to be honest. Atmosphere was probably the worse I've encountered at the Mol for many a season with very few Southbankers actually at the game tonight after talking to the people around us. Stood with Plater, Chimp, Voddy and Chimps sister the crazy but lovely Lou. The BBC is still alive and kicking but we have a new drinking hole and hopefully Buzzer will be joining us for a beer on Saturday
    So where is this new drinking hole Ding? Would be nice to meet up with Plater 'et al' after two years.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    So where is this new drinking hole Ding? Would be nice to meet up with Plater 'et al' after two years.
    The Old Still, top of King Street.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    The Old Still, top of King Street.
    The Old Still!!?? Bloody hell I used to drink in there in the Sixties and what a hell hole it was too. I thought it had closed as a pub. King street used to be the scene of mass brawls at kicking out time what with the Still at one end and Madame Clarkes at the other. Great Days.

Has the Still been refurbished and reopened?

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    The Old Still!!?? Bloody hell I used to drink in there in the Sixties and what a hell hole it was too. I thought it had closed as a pub. King street used to be the scene of mass brawls at kicking out time what with the Still at one end and Madame Clarkes at the other. Great Days.

Has the Still been refurbished and reopened?
    I'm sure it's been refurbished Woods and it's probably the cheapest pub in town

The only thing that matter's to me is that we're through to the next round. In the league cup i don't expect us to go ten to the dozen anyway. I'm glad Bright finally got on the scoresheet. I'm not fussed who we face in the next round as we've got a lot further than i expected!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)