+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Saw this and immediately thought of Sidders

O/T Saw this and immediately thought of Sidders

Last edited by SwalePie; 19-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Yaaaaaaaawn.

Didn't think we'd get a rival to tarquin's Wes Ayton post as 'Most pointless thread ever' as quickly as this.

Wake me when he's finished.

I got to forty seconds but that's enough about my *** life.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I got to forty seconds but that's enough about my *** life.
    Saw this and immediately thought of the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmH-rJd4BU

Condell is three and a half years younger than me but my teeth and hair are in far better shape. Progressives are better people.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Condell is three and a half years younger than me but my teeth and hair are in far better shape. Progressives are better people.
    Sidney - you really should put a nappy in your mouth because that's where the crap is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    As a massive lefty, I've got to say this guy's got a lot of good points... albeit pretty tediously stated.

Shutting down debates, pointing out racism in everything and creating online petitions to get people sacked are all pretty deplorable. The last one particularly is a pet peeve of mine.... why would anybody campaign for someone they don't know to lose their livelihood unless they've committed some genuine crime?

But to think that this represents ALL "progressives" is about as useful as me saying people on the other end of the spectrum are all hate-filled fascists who want to take us back to the dark ages.

We've got to stop seeing each other as cartoon stereotypes just because we disagree on things. I'm not sure who all this polarisation is benefiting, but it's certainly not getting us anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    As a massive lefty, I've got to say this guy's got a lot of good points... albeit pretty tediously stated.

Shutting down debates, pointing out racism in everything and creating online petitions to get people sacked are all pretty deplorable. The last one particularly is a pet peeve of mine.... why would anybody campaign for someone they don't know to lose their livelihood unless they've committed some genuine crime?

But to think that this represents ALL "progressives" is about as useful as me saying people on the other end of the spectrum are all hate-filled fascists who want to take us back to the dark ages.

We've got to stop seeing each other as cartoon stereotypes just because we disagree on things. I'm not sure who all this polarisation is benefiting, but it's certainly not getting us anywhere.
    Excellent post Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Sidney - you really should put a nappy in your mouth because that's where the crap is coming out.
    Can't be bothered with you, Serious, my little grandson ate some Scrabble tiles with his dinner. His next poo could spell disaster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast