+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters banned

Supporters banned

2 supporters from the Norwich game have been banned RS news just now, a total of 7 supporters have been banned this season...

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    2 supporters from the Norwich game have been banned RS news just now, a total of 7 supporters have been banned this season...
    A 55yrs old Norwich fan had his jaw broken at BDBL on Satdi,no place for this thuggish behaviour in my view.UTCB

Saw some upset Blades fans near the directors box. I think the big grins the Norwich directors gave didn't go down too well. Plenty of shouting but was mainly telling the Norwich big wigs to get rid of the manager. Problem was when one or two not from that area tried getting involved. Spoke to one of the directors during the game and he was as p****d of with the tactics and referee as we were.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A 55yrs old Norwich fan had his jaw broken at BDBL on Satdi,no place for this thuggish behaviour in my view.UTCB
    They deserve it. No place for it.

I put it on here a couple of seasons ago. A pissed up United fan tried having a go at my 14 year old grandson and myself when we were leaving the ground for No reason whatsoever other than he was blindo or drugged up!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I put it on here a couple of seasons ago. A pissed up United fan tried having a go at my 14 year old grandson and myself when we were leaving the ground for No reason whatsoever other than he was blindo or drugged up!!
    ��
    There in lies one of the main problems CJJ2, but thankfully majority of supporters of most clubs are level headed sensible folk even after a few pints.

It seems we have fulfilled our idiot quota again don't get why football should be any different to all the other sports in the world but it appears it still is. I don't know the answer to curing it but banning is the only way forward so far by the time they've banned all the hoolies we could be down to 15k a week