+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COUTTS out of the derby?

Never in doubt,what's the next thing some of our fans going to be getting their knickers about before Sunday I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Never in doubt,what's the next thing some of our fans going to be getting their knickers about before Sunday I wonder?
    Well, according to Porktalk, Billy and Leon have had a scrap. Billy's ribs are cracked and he's out for weeks and Clarke's been sacked.

If they say it enough times it might come true...they think.

Rest assured Blockers, someone will try and ignite a f@rt let off from some source or other before Sunday. I'd say save it until after Sunday & lets all pull together. Expect some severe underwear twisting on the inevitible Ched or Brooks threads as well pal

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Agreed never in doubt saw it real time and thought the Norwich player was more at fault for assaulting Coutts. Player then lies on the floor looking round for someone to agree he's been elbowed. Then jumps up and carries on playing, chorus of boos from the Blades.

So Farke off Norwich for making something of this. How many championship games have incidents like this referred. I bet hardly any.

Good job it wasn't an FA official looking at this with their track record. Three ex referees independent of each other made the decision no doubt influenced by the antics of the Norwich player.
    Was the same for the 'penalty' claim HOF. It was clear to everyone in H block as to what the cheating cnut was trying to do. Thats why when Norwich fans were up claiming penalty, we were up screaming CHEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Was the same for the 'penalty' claim HOF. It was clear to everyone in H block as to what the cheating cnut was trying to do. Thats why when Norwich fans were up claiming penalty, we were up screaming CHEAT.
    Yep. It was never a penalty, he made a meal of it like he'd done all game and then he used the incident to waste even more time.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yep. It was never a penalty, he made a meal of it like he'd done all game and then he used the incident to waste even more time.
    Thats the point at which the ref should have grown a pair and made both him and the trainer walk off at the closest point to the 'offence' not meander their way down the pitch like they did. A Red card at that point might have help change his/their attitude.

Nid.

The panel couldn't agree,so obviously there was some doubt ya duck egg.I'm delighted COUTTSY's available,Tufty will not be in't stands either,which is gr8 news also.UTCB

Well looks like Coutts is about to sack his window cleaner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05gqxmr

I'm so relieved about this if they couldn't agree some of em must of thought it looked bad I'm just glad to be wrong again things beginning to look up lost my phone this morning retraced all my steps which included Rotherham hospital couldn't find it anywhere came home and went upstairs and found it on the bed (I can't even remember goin upstairs with it ) anyway it was good news finding it and getting it reinstated and this is also good news,might have a go on the lottery tonight

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast